• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

favorite movie lines

Kellys Heros - You hear that,they even got da grave diggers in da line!!!

hey man - even i could be a Hero for 1.8 million dollars!!!

we shoot em with Paint - it makes Pretty Pictures!!!

"Well, sir, the road wheel's cracked, Kominski drank our breaks, the battery's low, we're leaking oil, if the engine heats up it'll seize. Rations? None. The Mujahs behind us don't seem to run on water or rations or anything we know of...and they have an RPG. Their aim is getting better, sir!" -Gorbachenko to TANK BOY!!!!!!, The Beast (The one about the tank, not the octopus)

"No...too narrow minded and what's worse they fight for hopeless causes. Honor. Hmph! Honor's killed millions of people, never saved a single one.
"Tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed in the wool killer. Cold-blooded, clean, methodical, and thorough. Now a real killer when he picked up the ZF-1 would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun!" --- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"
---------------------------------
"Joey!! I saw you die!! You went over the cliff in the car!" (bw)
"Airbags! Can you ****ing believe it?! (da)
"The car burst into flames!" (bw)
"Sprinkler system! Can you ****ing believe it?!" (da)
"Yeah! Yeah I can!!" (ba) --- Bruce Willis, Danny Aello (forgive the spelling) "Hudson Hawk"
----------------------------------
"So what's the job then?"
"Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy, save the world." --- the Mummy (brendon frasier)
"I've seen attack ships on fire off the Crab Nebula...." ---Blade Runner
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to remind you who's in command around here!" --- Jayne, "Firefly"

FULL METAL JACKET:
One guy lies dead on the ground, he is surrounded by his buddies, the camera panning each one in turn, each saying some last words, One of them says; "Better you than me".

LAST BOY SCOUT:
Badguy lies dying on the ground, says to Bruce WILLIS (who killed him), you bastard!
WILLIS replies, "And then some".

..."Anytime"...
recorded voice played back by Predator alien/"Predator."

:eek:
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_23.gif

Amusingly enough, from Aliens "Marines, we are *leaving*!"

Being a former Marine I found this comment quite amusing.

Shiara

"... those stinkin' yellow fairies killed Fritz!"
-Wizards

"Oooh! Look! They have the internet on computers now!"
-Homer Simpson

"Kiss me, it's the rules!"
-Rod Rescueman, in *Twice Upon A Time*

"Botch! He's gonna blow up all the nightmre bombs in Din. BOOM!"
-Scuzzbopper, Head Scream Writer for Synonymis Botch in *Twice Upon A Time*

Back