• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

food recepies

Once you got the poisons leached out, what is the best way to put the fuzzy rabbit on the table? Do you prefer to baste slowly, BarBQ, stir fry, grill, or serve to the vargr raw? :confused:

Originally posted by vegascat:
Once you got the poisons leached out, what is the best way to put the fuzzy rabbit on the table? Do you prefer to baste slowly, BarBQ, stir fry, grill, or serve to the vargr raw? :confused:
Funny you mention Vargr.

One dish, that is rumor to come from the later years of the First Imperium, involves using the VB as a filling that is stuffed in vargr fillet(sp).
file_23.gif
:eek:

I found the best one is the same VB filling used with K'Kree steaks. The only problem you need alot of VB for one side of K'Kree beef.
file_23.gif
:D

How do you prefer your Tree Kraken cooked? I find that if you dress it out, remove those expensive giblets that the Royals want for their antigathics, then slowly turn over a bed of glowing coals. Marinade with pepper sauce. Serves a family of 12 ravinous marines. Just dont forget the booze.
file_22.gif

The Meal:

Groat Double Cheese Burger, Sylean Wedge Fries, Big mug of Ochre Cola.

I can't handle coffee. Makes me feel like the guy from Alien. :eek:

So my caffeine comes carbinated.

A meal for those of you on the go. and little time to prepare the feast while working on a &#@% manuver drive.
Start with a box of E rations. Grab the bag with the Ground groat patties. Carefully rip across the top of the meat packet, fill it half way with water and add the spice packet and the hot sauce bottle. Set it carefully on the recombant manifold of the power plant. Rip a corner off the packet of dried tropical fruits. Fill the pack with water and hang from an overhead beam for at least an hour. Don't worry, the longer they rehydrate, the better.
Now, take that flat bread packet and apply a hammer. Rip off a corner and add the coffee packet, the sweetened energy paste packet, and a cup of water. Hang next to the fruits.
Go back to work on the drives for an hour. By that time, dinner should be just about ready. :D

QUICHE!!!! QUICHE!!!! what kinda Marine or Grunt eats Quiche on board ship!!! OR in the Field???
Gimme good ol cans!!! C-Rats - with Ham and Lima Beans!! and cigaretts!!! and for added atmosphere - eat them in a jungle clearing outsida
PHU-CAT. yum yum yummy!!! ooooppppps just told you my age again!!! damnnn!!!! ;) ;)

Now give the guy a break, not everyone is a "REAL MAN" :rolleyes:
Quiche is just fine for the milktoast crowd.

If you want a challenge, then try a Triffid salad, fresh. :eek:

Back