• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Imperial xmail mailing bag

Apricus

SOC-7
I ordered some CDs from FFE (which arrived safe and sound, many thanks). To my delight they were posted in an amazing Imperial Xmail mailing bag which has an ISS logo, some Vilani text and Beowulf images. Apologies if this is old news - I did some searches of the forum but couldn't see anything related. Just wanted to say thank you and share a little of my (child like?) delight when I saw the package :)

I ordered some CDs from FFE (which arrived safe and sound, many thanks). To my delight they were posted in an amazing Imperial Xmail mailing bag which has an ISS logo, some Vilani text and Beowulf images. Apologies if this is old news - I did some searches of the forum but couldn't see anything related. Just wanted to say thank you and share a little of my (child like?) delight when I saw the package :)
Cool!
I was all giddy when I got some IMP Cr's, and some 'trading' cards.
But they came in a plain envelope.
Show us the mail bag!

I got the Beowulf High passage a while back
My wife kept saying it was neat and pouting that she didn't have such a thing

I got her the 154th Battle Rider one... it came in the day before yesterday.
Same cool envelope.
Really nice set up on the contents.
Very happy customers

FFE doesn't do military style unit patches do they? I love to have one for the Duke's Huscarls.

As an aside, I have a nice collection of real world ones and I much prefer them to coins. (Almost anyone can get their hands on a coin, scoring a shoulder patch, say from an Alaska based AWACS squadron, is a whole different thing :)).

FFE doesn't do military style unit patches do they? I love to have one for the Duke's Huscarls.

As an aside, I have a nice collection of real world ones and I much prefer them to coins. (Almost anyone can get their hands on a coin, scoring a shoulder patch, say from an Alaska based AWACS squadron, is a whole different thing :)).

Like the ones on this page (2nd row):

154th Battle Riders
4518th Lift Infantry

Found one...

Minimum purchase 50 at $8 each....

Back