• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

IMTU: Companion, Knight, Knight Commander, Grand Commander of Order of Deneb

Here's a glimpse at what I came up for the two "participant" service medals which would have been awarded to every military member who served in the Fifth Frontier War specifically, and in any military action in defense of the Imperium, in any capacity

1724799153877.png

I did a lot of these years ago…. Posted them here back in the day.
I remember and have them downloaded :) one of these days I'll actually use them in a game! Or not as sadly rarely get to play Traveller outside of my own head much! My game group is the "let's try a new game every few weeks" and we do not cycle back around nearly enough. Think the next game I run I will do Traveller but need to finish the Cowboys & Dino game currently run, then there will be 2 other GMs running whatever they are going to run, so it will probably be next year, and when my turn to run a game comes back up. I'll not ask what they want to play but tell them what they want to play! :)

Back