• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Is anything happening?

Originally posted by Savar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BrennanHawkwood:

Now, I happen to know that setting dates in this industry is little better than making a wild guess, but with so little information about it in the course of over a year it would be really easy to assume that it was going to turn out to be vaporware...

...oh well...

guess I'll make sure to check on it in another six months...
nothing like the Anime version of the Mutineer's Moon.

<sigh>
</font>[/QUOTE]Oh, I agree. And there have been other books and movies and computer games that have been the same way...it's just kind of frustrating, but then I suppose I'm preaching to the choir on this one. ;)

That Mutineer's Moon is pretty cool...I'd heard such a prject had started up but had never taken the time to hunt down any info.

The background manual is still in the works, initial drafts of all sections of it should be in Hunter's hands by COB Friday. Unfortunately, David has been swamped lately so hasn't been able to review everything as quickly as he would like. Someone else will have to answer about the gameplay manual.

Back