• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General Lanthan Traders?

I generally assume IMTU that audiovisual market forces exist to justify the existence of independent companies. Otherwise my game just has 13 companies for all goods and services and it becomes more dull. If Cirque duh Sirka can exist independently of Sharurshid, then other companies can compete with the megacorporations; I don't need to know the specific market forces, I just have to assume they exist, and be able to manufacture them in an instant of it comes up in game.

I generally assume IMTU that audiovisual invisible market forces exist to justify the existence of independent companies. Otherwise my game just has 13 companies for all goods and services and it becomes more dull. If Cirque duh Sirka can exist independently of Sharurshid, then other companies can compete with the megacorporations; I don't need to know the specific market forces, I just have to assume they exist, and be able to manufacture them in an instant of it comes up in game.
I'm not sure what's more distressing. The fact that autocorrect replaced "invisible" with "audiovisual", or the fact that I missed it until my chance to edit my post had passed. That's what I get for posting while at work.

Back