• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Looking for a mongoose game online or in Az

Hey guys, I'm finally taking the plunge. After almost a year of trying to convince my current group of luddite players that I think we should try traveller ive given up and decided that looking elsewhere is the best solution. I would prefer to play mongoose as I have a few books, but I'm willing to play anything if you guys can find me a copy.... Online may be the best but I'm willing to play in person with anyone in the east valley (approx 30 minutes from scottsdale). Really looking forward to trying traveller out as I'm a huge SF fan and I love the idea of traveller

EDIT: best way to reach me is by my email as I rarely check COTI. Ryan.honer@gmail.com

FYI: The only editions not legally available in PDF at the moment are T4, HeroTrav and T20.

FYI: The only editions not legally available in PDF at the moment are T4, HeroTrav and T20.

While T20 itself isn't legally available on PDF right now, SciFi20 is. SciFi20 contains all of the Open Content stuff from T20 (And probably some new stuff as well).

Or at least, it is based on the Open Content from T20. I don't know how similar the two are.

Back