• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New HGS beta uploaded

AndreaV

SOC-13
I've just uploaded the latest beta of HGS. This version adds one of the most asked for features, a comments field. You can now add design comments.

It also fixes the errors previously found (except the confusion over ships troops, I forgot sorry). And more excitingly, under the hood is some of the code required to deal with the changes being proposed for the T20 version of High Guard. The interface to deal with these is currently hidden, so you can't play with it yet (its neither finished or fully tested), but it is comming.

Please note that to deal with the changes in T20 the file format has changed again, so ships designed in this version will not be compatable with earlier versions of HGS. However this version will update old files to the new format. Also due to the new format, the old versions of TCS will not deal with the new files. I've also uploaded an updated TCS that will use the new file format.

The files can be found in the ct-starships list file area and at my downport site. Enjoy.

Back