• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Patent of Nobility

I accidentally stumbled upon the Patent of Nobility I received for the T5 beta that I believed long lost, and that got me thinking that I should finally have it, plus one I received for an order, entered into the rolls.

Knight of the Iridium Throne CORE 3132 KINURI B5625AC-A
Baron of Imaniik GUSH 0517 IMANIIK B96A776-8

Imaniik looks intriguing, being that it is near the Anundarluu, and on the Greater Rift (which, incidentally, makes me interested in picking up the MgT Rift product when it's published).

I accidentally stumbled upon the Patent of Nobility I received for the T5 beta that I believed long lost, and that got me thinking that I should finally have it, plus one I received for an order, entered into the rolls.

Knight of the Iridium Throne CORE 3132 KINURI B5625AC-A
Baron of Imaniik GUSH 0517 IMANIIK B96A776-8

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Welcome back from political exile, Your Lordship. ;)
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]The confirmation of patent for your claim of peerage has been completed and your status has been recorded in the Roll of the Imperial College of Arms,
[/FONT] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
[/FONT]

For my various draconian efforts on the reconstruction on that beknighted world post the FFW, I have apparently been elevated Vicount Extolay (evidence below). This, in addition to my previous elevations.

vicount-extolay.jpg

Long Live The Third Imperium!

Long Live The Emperor!

Long Live Strephon!

Viscountcy Received

Instead of the promised knighthood of the imperium, my Traveller5 boxed dice set over-delivered a patent of nobility. Which was a very nice surprise.

Viscount Garda-Vilis
Spin 1118 Garda-Vilis B978868-A

Anything extra beyond the order specifically paid-for is a nice bonus. I was quite pleased to see that that Marc signed the reprint I recently ordered from him as well as including a pair of Spinward Marches sector maps.

Anything above duke is a reward from Marc for "Making his life easier"...
The initial run of Dukedoms were (1) certain levels of t5 KS supporter and then (2) the first few to subscribe at the Ducal level on COTI.

Just found a card I had not registered: Viscount of Khikaba (LISH 0829).

I added it to the Patents of Nobility spreadsheet in the Antares Domain and the longer list as well.

Pakkrat’s Patents of Nobility

Out of a sense of completion rather than any pride in having them, I need to report that I hold:

Baron of the Third Imperium Gaarluzaargu B775699-7

Baron of Xantril VLAN 3128 Xantril B676559-C

Not that nobility holds much value for Vargr and Vargr players, much less is use outside the Third Imperium. But I found the Patents just today as I was trying to make sense of my contained artwork over the years.

Pakkrat

Out of a sense of completion rather than any pride in having them, I need to report that I hold:

Baron of the Third Imperium Gaarluzaargu B775699-7

Baron of Xantril VLAN 3128 Xantril B676559-C

Not that nobility holds much value for Vargr and Vargr players, much less is use outside the Third Imperium. But I found the Patents just today as I was trying to make sense of my contained artwork over the years.

Pakkrat

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Updated in the Roll of the Imperial College of Arms, Your Lordship.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
[/FONT]
Baron of the Third Imperium VLAN 2027 Gaarluzargu
Baron of Xantril VLAN 3128 Xantril

Back