• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Patent of Nobility

The Marquis of Djar (Deneb 1229) is overwhelmed to announce his elevation to Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.

As this fief is only 13 parsecs from Capital, it seems the Emperor has faith in His Loyal Marines.

We are taken aback at such faith. Pro Aris et Focis!

The Marquis of Djar (Deneb 1229) is overwhelmed to announce his elevation to Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.

As this fief is only 13 parsecs from Capital, it seems the Emperor has faith in His Loyal Marines.

Congratulation your Grace... I believe we may be nearby (3 Parsecs to be exact) in the imperial core. Our hospitality is extend should you ever arrive in the system.

Picked up two new grants
Count of ENOPE Spin 2205 C411988-7
Knight of Deneb Spin ENOPE 2205 C411988-7

IMG_1349_zpskxtgr1i1.jpg

With my copy of Agent I recently got "Count of Eraki". Interesting how "of" is sometimes on a card, and sometimes not. Eraki is a pleasant subsector capital in Dagudashaag, not too far from Core.

Picked up two new grants
Count of ENOPE Spin 2205 C411988-7
Knight of Deneb Spin ENOPE 2205 C411988-7

With my copy of Agent I recently got "Count of Eraki". Interesting how "of" is sometimes on a card, and sometimes not. Eraki is a pleasant subsector capital in Dagudashaag, not too far from Core.

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Congratulations, Your Lordships. Your new lands and titles have been recorded by the Imperial College of Arms.
[/FONT]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mRGZE7RZZJrchoaudEX9-wXeZTTJves6ohYiigK2STU/edit?usp=sharing

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Congratulations, Your Lordships. Your new lands and titles have been recorded by the Imperial College of Arms.
[/FONT]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mRGZE7RZZJrchoaudEX9-wXeZTTJves6ohYiigK2STU/edit?usp=sharing

Since we seem to be keeping track, here's mine:

Knight of Deneb SPIN 0139 Raweh
Knight of Deneb REFT 0111 Grudovo
Viscount Horosho Spin 2138 Horosho

Hoping to be honored more soon, I want the Apocrapha 3, HERO, and GURPS materials on disk as I can afford them.

Knight of Deneb SPIN 0139 Raweh
Knight of Deneb REFT 0111 Grudovo
Viscount Horosho Spin 2138 Horosho

Hoping to be honored more soon, I want the Apocrapha 3, HERO, and GURPS materials on disk as I can afford them.

Entered, My Lord.

Hmm, what killed the Virus? Capitol was the Ground Zero for it.

Or is there a different Capitol?

I am by the grace of the Emperor:

Duke of Kagamira - Vlan - 1519 Kagamira
Count of Yubitty - Corridor 0313 Yubitty
Knight of the Iridium Throne - Core 0835 Baituu
Knight of Deneb - Reft 2738 Cyril

Time to invest in a new yacht :D

Whoo-hoo, Heralds!

First off loving the fact we now have an Imperial College of Heralds and a Roll of Nobility. :) Very cool. I need to download me a copy. Much nicer than the RTF I have for my ATU, but then I never did get how to work the spreadsheets.

Two, I think you may have missed some of my newer Viscounties. Or I just suck and missed them. :)

Three, really digging the List. Keep up the good work.

I think you may have missed some of my newer Viscounties. Or I just suck and missed them. :)
Updated in the Roll of the Imperial College of Arms, Your Lordship.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mRGZE7RZZJrchoaudEX9-wXeZTTJves6ohYiigK2STU/edit?usp=sharing

First off loving the fact we now have an Imperial College of Heralds and a Roll of Nobility. :) Very cool. I need to download me a copy. Much nicer than the RTF I have for my ATU, but then I never did get how to work the spreadsheets.

. . . really digging the List. Keep up the good work.

Remember to give credit where credit is due: Bloo originally created the list.
I am just trying to keep it up-to-date. :)

Last edited:
Imperial Dispatch arrived this day containing a new Patent of Nobility, my first!
"Be it known to all that the bearer of this certificate is held in high confidence and esteem by His Majesty Strephon, by birth and right Emperor of the Grand Empire of Stars, and that the bearer holds the noble rank and status inscribed hereon:

Baron of the Third Imperium
DAGU 0405 Tree 'Chuakh B789753-C

Baronial Investiture will commence at such time as certain other nobles can reach Tree 'Chuakh safely to bear witness and participate. In the weeks prior to said Investiture, The House will commence in celebration! Let the people rejoice!

Imperial Dispatch arrived this day containing a new Patent of Nobility, my first!
"Be it known to all that the bearer of this certificate is held in high confidence and esteem by His Majesty Strephon, by birth and right Emperor of the Grand Empire of Stars, and that the bearer holds the noble rank and status inscribed hereon:

Baronial Investiture will commence at such time as certain other nobles can reach Tree 'Chuakh safely to bear witness and participate. In the weeks prior to said Investiture, The House will commence in celebration! Let the people rejoice!

Welcome to the Moot, Your Lordship!

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Updated in the Roll of the Imperial College of Arms:[/FONT]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...X9-wXeZTTJves6ohYiigK2STU/edit#gid=1348388987

Question

Was this as part of a kickstarter? The new FFE landing page no longer has a link to ordering a patent, so far as I can see.

Back