• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Patent of Nobility

Celebration!

His Imperial Majesty has seen fit to elevate me to the most dignified post of Duke of Sinta.

His Grace, the Duke shall travel from his knightly holding of Ilanri to Sinta for investure and celebration.

Once there he shall tour his new holding as well as the Imperial Naval and Scout bases. In addition he shall meet with the Colonial Offices to see what measures can be taken to bring more sophonts to the world.

In Service of the Imperium!

Last edited:
Remind me, your grace, what is the traditional mode of address for an Archduke? ;)

I am the Subsector Duke of Tansa in the Lancian Cultural Region, and a native of the Lancian homeworld, Kukhun. I am:

Lord Narl, Duke of Kukhun GUSH 3105 Kukhun B658997-C
SEH For Extreme Heroism The Battle of Vilis

Last edited:
Is there an observable threshold or is it more random?

Anything above duke is a reward from Marc for "Making his life easier"...
The initial run of Dukedoms were (1) certain levels of t5 KS supporter and then (2) the first few to subscribe at the Ducal level on COTI.

Well that makes sense.

Anything extra beyond the order specifically paid-for is a nice bonus. I was quite pleased to see that that Marc signed the reprint I recently ordered from him as well as including a pair of Spinward Marches sector maps.

Anything above duke is a reward from Marc for "Making his life easier"...
The initial run of Dukedoms were (1) certain levels of t5 KS supporter and then (2) the first few to subscribe at the Ducal level on COTI.

Back