• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

seekergamingsystems.com

I just had a look at their site. I can't say I'm impressed with the cheesy intro ;)

Most of the stuff looks like old recycled material, or do I have that wrong?

My real question is this; what is the "Traveller Source Book"? I tried clicking on the image, and didn't get any information.

Originally posted by kafka47:
Question: to the CofI...if anyone has copies of the MT Lab Ship Deckplans...it promises an adventure/story contained within. Does your copy contain the story/adventure...as I have emailed Seeker with the question but they haven't replied for about 3 weeks now.
Hey again, I just noticed that my answer above was not quite complete. There is a second column as part of the story/adventure. It contains a Grand Survey detailing of the world for the adventure, listed as Fornook, Gateway 0804. I wonder if it fits the QLI Gateway info? The base UWP is X764000-0 if you want to check for yourself.

Originally posted by Blue Ghost:
I just had a look at their site. I can't say I'm impressed with the cheesy intro ;)

Most of the stuff looks like old recycled material, or do I have that wrong?

My real question is this; what is the "Traveller Source Book"? I tried clicking on the image, and didn't get any information.
They own the rights to the old FASA Traveller stuff. (FASA got its start as a company producing Traveller Deck Plans.) FASA was an acronym for Freedonian Aeronautics and Space Administration.
FASA produced a whole host of 15mm Deck Plans, most good, some flawed HG designs, But the deckplans were fairly accurate for tonnage and when compared to the exterior views. And, IMHO, in their day some of the best offered. Many of the old FASA plans I have, I was hoping to complete the set, but SGS apparently doesn't really want to sell them.

Originally posted by Bhoins:
FASA was an acronym for Freedonian Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Hail, Hail Freedonia, Land of the Brave and Free!

Too bad re:SGS as FASA products were generally well made throughout the company's run. I've only seen the Fasa Traveller deckplan boxes at used book stores and for fairly high prices. I do like their ST deckplans.

Casey rides off in a sidecar smoking a quarter cigar ;)

It depends which deckplans you are looking for...I have the Aslan ship, Adventure Ships Vol. & 2. I could be persuaded to part with them for $60 plus postage a shot/each or if someone wants to offer a better price. Most are in Mint condition...just a flattened box.

Just drop me a private message.

Back