• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Selling my collection to make rent!

Magnus von Thornwood

Super Moderator
Baron
Greeting Gentlebeings,

So, one of the reasons I haven’t been active here the last several years is my health has been in the toilet. But I at least had a stable job, that ended in March when my entire department was closed down and outsourced due to financial constraints. Being in terrible health I filed for SSA Disability and then went to file my Unemployment Insurance claim but got denied because I applied for disability. Turns out working 30+ years without ever tapping into the fund counts for nothing if you’re not gonna make someone some profit. So, yeah, my UI claim was denied which super sucks since I was due the max pay out which is what I naive fool that am at nearly 60 planned on using to make through the determination time. Obviously that ain’t happening and since I have no real assets having lived within my means I find I must part with my various gaming books in hopes that they might sustain me in yet another way; financially.

Here is what I have, the DPG and MT having gone to a very good home where they replaced previous versions. If something tickles your fancy please PM me.

Anyway, hopes this finds you doing well.

Take care and travel safe,
Craig.

GDWBoardgame: ImperiumUsed
Boardgame: Invasion EarthUsed
Magazine: Challenge #25Used
CT: Alien RealmsUsed
CT: Alien Modules 1-4 (Collected)Used
CT: Alien Modules 5-8 (Collected)Used
CT: Spinward Marches Campaign Used
CT: The Traveller Adventure Used
Imperium GamesT4: Traveller, Book 1Used
T4: Starships, Book2Used
T4: Central Supply Catalog, Book 3Used
T4: Aliens Archive, Book 4Used
T4: Milieu 0, Book 5Used
T4: Pocket Empires, Book 8Used
Mongoose Publishing Traveller, Third Imperium, The Spinward MarchesUsed
Traveller, Element Class Cruisers (box set)UnpunchedIncludes Naval Campaign Sourcebook, from Kickstarter campaign
Steve Jackson GamesGT: TRAVELLERNear Mint (Books Only)
GT: Interstellar WarsNear Mint (Books Only)
GT: StarportsNear Mint (Books Only)
GT: StarshipsNear Mint (Books Only)
GT: Far TraderUsed
GT: NoblesNear Mint (Books Only)
GT: Behind the ClawUsed

went through a similar set of issues. Get a disability attorney, they truly can assist you.
My problem with that is 1) I was told there isn’t much they can do till SSA turns you down, and the more important is finding one that isn’t just some cheap ambulance chaser but an actual attorney who will keep up the work.

Back