• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

[Stellar Reaches] Issue #3 release date approaching...

Flynn

SOC-14 1K
Good morning, All,

I just wanted to give you guys an update on the upcoming release of Issue #3. Preparations for Gen Con 2005 were more complicated than expected, and now as the deadline of September 1st approaches, I am not certain that the next issue of Stellar Reaches will be ready in time. However, I am working diligently on it, and should the date slip, I have the extended Labor Day weekend to devote to getting the PDF ready for release. It should not be too much longer, my fellow Travellers.

I Prefer Quality To Punctuality,
Flynn

You could always just release it and then issue the errata edition later. ;)
Just kidding, thanks for the update I am sure we are all looking foreword to it. :D

:eek: It's a good thing you said you were kidding.

I prefer quality over punctuality, as well. so don't kill yourself.

Good morning, All,

Issue #3 of the Stellar Reaches fanzine will be released on Sunday, September 11th. An official announcement will be made both on the fanzine’s main website as well as on the COTI boards, once the file is available for download.

Looking forward to it,
Flynn

Originally posted by Paraquat Johnson:
Flynn, I forgot to ask you Sunday: Any update on the status of Issue No. 3?
Yes, as some folks are waiting to see their names in lights! :(

Maybe he is just having trouble dividing all the stuff he got for this one into two issues! :D

From Flynn...:"Soon, I hope."

Seriously, I am really looking for the continuation of the adventure that is contained within. Some great writing by Liam would round it nicely. So, I won't hold my breath but I am sure that Flynn is doing an excellent job in putting all together like the other two.

Back