• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Sword worlds in 1202

I'm not buying what 1248 was selling. SW would prefer the Darrians to the Regency any day of the week. Freeing themselves would've been easy at the point of the civil war. Never bought into the CW. It would have been like the US having a 2nd civil war right after the cold war. :rofl: If anything the Regency might have had a few assassinations.
I agree. Personally I couldn't see a civil war in that time period. There were to many external threats at the time. Too many enemies waiting for signs of weakness.
Besides, if a civil war happened in 1209-1212 the occupied SW would have exploded and the remaining 5 in the confederation would have jumped in to help.

Anyway back to topic. I'm looking to fill in details about the Imperial forces, both military and political, in the SW subsector in 1202. I know nothing was officially published other then the defending fleet # (151st). I'm writing a story set then and there. Looking to fill in some of the blanks.

Anyway back to topic. I'm looking to fill in details about the Imperial forces, both military and political, in the SW subsector in 1202. I know nothing was officially published other then the defending fleet # (151st). I'm writing a story set then and there. Looking to fill in some of the blanks.

Have you looked in the Regency vehicle guide.

Back