• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 at GenCon

Originally posted by Flynn:
I'd love to play and love to run, as well. Whatever we decide to do, I'm definitely open for some T20 next year. Most likely, I'll probably run at least one scenario, just because I had so much fun doing it this year.

Bringer of T20 to GenCon,
Flynn
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
if I'm not in Baghdad next summer, you got a deal Flynn. If we spread out the T20 scenarios, we all take turns running..and no one is carrying the whole ball. I like that idea-thank you!<bows>

Originally posted by Antares Administration:
I'm in for next year! (My wife will have my #$*!&, no saving throw allowed)

I just need to organize my life between now and then....

I might even have something to run by then ;)

Paul Nemeth
AA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Aye, and Shane & Zinzan got to meet you in UK. <envy envy envy>. You could be running Starfall..<evil smile>..!

I'm in for next year. Already told the boss I'm planning on it. Now all I have to do is get rich in the meantime.

Shar_leigh

I started three years ago, and now it's my own personal vacation. My wife agrees that it's my "guy's weekend out", and is pretty cool with it. So, I'll be at GenCon Indy next year, to the best of my ability, and look forward to meeting those of you who can make it and join us for an evening of dice and Travelling...

Hope to see ya there,
Flynn

Back