• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T4 Book 8 Pocket Empires

snrdg082102

SOC-14 1K
Hello everyone,

On page 13 of T4 Book 8 Pocket Empires Chapter 2: Creating the Family - The Family Tree third paragraph reads;

The numbers printed on the diagram represent the relative closeness of each family member is from the Archon. The higher the number, the closer the relationship to the Archon. Frequently this also equates to the voting weights for different family members.

The family tree diagram has the following Numbers to the family members>

Hazel (The Younger) = 1; Ethelin = 2; Lorryload = 1; Morien = 2; Spote =1; Agnew = 2; Anfinwen (Archon) = 4; Hazel (The Elder) = 2; Linest = 2;
Evina = 0; Merilla = 2; Forsythe = 1; Saranth = 2; Ianya = 1; and Ysta = 1

Are The six family members with a one (1) next to their names three levels or steps away from the Archon and each has a single vote?

Yeah, you can look at it that way. It's an easy way to get a relative "weight" for each member's vote.

I usually use a share-distribution model for shared decision-making in an entity.

Morning saundby,

Yeah, you can look at it that way. It's an easy way to get a relative "weight" for each member's vote.

I usually use a share-distribution model for shared decision-making in an entity.

Thanks for the reply and cofirming I'm on the right track.

Back