• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T4 Equations ↔ symbol?

snrdg082102

SOC-14 1K
Does this symbol "" used in T4 FF&S equations mean multiplication?

I have a memory, apparently a false one, that someone had published a document that correct the equations and tables. I also thought that being a pack rat I archived and printed out a copy. Both appear, the archive and print copy, to either A) have vanished into a black hole or B) only existed in my mind.

Of course I'm still rummaging through my computer and hard copy files in the hope I really did have the material.

Yes, it does. Problems with the code page settings used in the UK and the US at the time it was written resulted in incorrect symbol assignments.

Yes, it does. Problems with the code page settings used in the UK and the US at the time it was written resulted in incorrect symbol assignments.

Thanks aramis one more item knocked off my errata list.

Now if there really is documentation correcting all the equations I'd be extremely happy.

I gathered all the old errata materials for T4 for Marc recently, in preparation for the CD release. Let me see what format I have all that in...

I gathered all the old errata materials for T4 for Marc recently, in preparation for the CD release. Let me see what format I have all that in...

Thanks DonM, any help will be appreciated. I'd like to get the CD-Roms, unfortunately not being employed has put a damper on such things.

Off topic: I've sent a couple TNE FF&S possible errata items, the one I remember is for Interpolation process on page 5. Have you got them?

Thanks DonM, any help will be appreciated. I'd like to get the CD-Roms, unfortunately not being employed has put a damper on such things.

Off topic: I've sent a couple TNE FF&S possible errata items, the one I remember is for Interpolation process on page 5. Have you got them?

I've got them. The FF&S errata is very... intimidating.

Back