• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T5 Referee Screen

BeniS

SOC-1
Hey all, I'm new here. I'm Starting a T5 campaign and I'm wondering if there's a Referee screen for T5 out there? Sorry if this has been asked before but I already searched the sub for one and couldn't find one. Thanks in advance!

I made my own. You can download a PDF from https://hemdian.com/traveller/book1/referee-screens/ (there are a few variations). Since I use the T5.1 Landscape version in my own campaign, be aware I use an opposed roll for melee combat rather than the standard rules in the book and that version of the screens reflect this.

I used some black artist boards (from a local hobby shop), joined them together using duct tape, and mounted some transparent document protectors ... these hold the printed PDF pages. You could just use cardboard, tape, and glue ... but here's how mine turned out:
234767577_10224895029015656_70285555825101836_n.jpg

Last edited:
I made my own. You can download a PDF from https://hemdian.com/traveller/book1/referee-screens/ (there are a few variations). Since I use the T5.1 Landscape version in my own campaign, be aware I use an opposed roll for melee combat rather than the standard rules in the book and that version of the screens reflect this.

I used some black artist boards (from a local hobby shop), joined them together using duct tape, and mounted some transparent document protectors ... these hold the printed PDF pages. You could just use cardboard, tape, and glue ... but here's how mine turned out:
View attachment 4173
Bless you sir

I backed this on Kickstarter before Christmas, and now will have Traveller options :) Now if only we'd actually play face to face.

Though TBH, I actually use a ref screen even when remote if it has the rules and things to make my life easier. And yes, I may have a lot of Lego...
View attachment 4182
That one looks cool. DTRPG also has an option to make one, that I am thinking about.

I bought that for the Judge's Guild Referee's screen but I'm Favoring the Landscape over the Portrait so I'll just get the GM Screen from DrivethruRPG
Given the the way the deal is set up for the dtrpg screen, Hemdian could maybe with permission, make one with cards already printed, and it looks like together they charge the same as without the cards.

Given the the way the deal is set up for the dtrpg screen, Hemdian could maybe with permission, make one with cards already printed, and it looks like together they charge the same as without the cards.

Or contact Marc - Maybe he will put it up on FFE directly.

Back