• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Lite Errata

themink

SOC-13
on page 12 - The Chart detailling the merchant classes terms of service contains a collection of DCs. The Headings have been ofset in some way which makes it very hard to read.

Hopefully the first column should say "survival DC"

Originally posted by The Mink:
on page 12 - The Chart detailling the merchant classes terms of service contains a collection of DCs. The Headings have been ofset in some way which makes it very hard to read.

Hopefully the first column should say "survival DC"
Yup it does. As soon as we get caught up with everything else we will be posted an updated version of Lite with all known errata.

Moving this to the T20 Lite forum.

Hunter

On Page x When it discusses the Trustworthyness feat, in the "special" it says -
"This feat will stack with Carousing and Trustworthy feats when Gather Information from other individuals but will not stack with the research feat"

What I read this as was :-
"This feat will stack with carousing when attempting to Gather Information from other individuals however it will not stack with the research feat"

As written it allows Trustworthyness to stack with itself and then the grammar gets strange.

I'll keep on posting errata as I notice them

Back