• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Lone Star Chat!

like it! she does look like me, she sings better though. I like to think im more avril lavigne than evanesnce. Though i did go an buy the album! U guys cost me £12!! Good album, shes quite operatic, shes knows how to do the ole circular breathing. Bring me to liiiife!! Sorry i got it on at the mo..whooo!

Originally posted by lisagb:
like it! she does look like me, she sings better though. I like to think im more avril lavigne than evanesnce. Though i did go an buy the album! U guys cost me £12!! Good album, shes quite operatic, shes knows how to do the ole circular breathing. Bring me to liiiife!! Sorry i got it on at the mo..whooo!
Hauntingly beautifull, was the best description of her voice I've heard.

Their album was what helped me survive your long absence from the board. ;) ;) ;)

Ah man I got My Immortal on like loop..sooo cool!! I'll shut up now. Check out my adventure by the way, lemme know what ya think.

just a reminder Lone Star's open. :cool: A brand new Traveller's Aide with more on the way, the return of Hunter (well to CotI at least, haven't seen him in the LoneStar so far today :( ), etc.

Casey

Apologies for dropping out on people. Trying out a new irc cleint. Not sure if it was that or my connection. Gave up in the end.

Try again next Sunday.

- Neil.

I've managed to stumble into the Lonestar Chat. I can be found crashing into tables and upsetting people most nights (GMT) if anyone cares...

I just wanted to jump in and raise my sociability score.

By the way, what does a high sociability score do for you in COTI anyway?

(deep breath in and)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That was for your noise value enjoyment. That'll be $50,000,000.00 USD, thanks very much.

Never did get that irc driver... But now I'm in a museum all afternoon, so I really don't need it.

Big Ship or Small Ship? Professional Navy or Noble-raised troops? Strong nobility or weak? What defines the character of your Traveller universe, and why? How does it affect your games?

These questions and similar will be the focus of the next Traveller Topical Chat, to be held on IRC on Friday, 20 August 2004, in the #Traveller channel of Undernet (server irc.undernet.org), and the #Lonestar channel of Psionics.net (server chat.psionics.net). The two channels are bridged, so you can join either and catch it all.

The scheduled start time of the chat is as listed below, depending on where you are:

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">California, USA - 1600 hours Fri 20 Aug 04
Chicago, IL, USA - 1800 hours Fri
New York, NY, USA - 1900 hours Fri
London, UK - 0000 hours Sat 21 Aug 04 (Don't sleep Fri Nite!)
Mideast - 0200 hours Sat
Karachi, PK - 0400 hours Sat
New Delhi, IN - 0430 hours Sat
Tokyo, JP - 0800 hours Sat
Sydney, AU - 0900 hours Sat</pre>[/QUOTE]
omega.gif

posted to tml@travellerrpg.com, tne-rces@silent-tower.org, Traveller_tne@yahoogroups.com, Traveller_T20@yahoogroups.com, tml-chat@travellerrpg.com, COTI webforum (Lone Star Chat). Readers are encouraged to post this to other forums where it may be of interest.

Is this thing still working? When I tried on Sunday night, I was given a warning from Norton that a Trojan Horse program was loose and captured. Is that just a side effect of the program or has it been shut down?

Looks like the channel is still active and psionics.net is still up. When I tried the java applet via the chat button above I was able to get into the channel but then my system locked up. It could be local as I just upgraded java on this box and need to do some system cleaning.

When I tried accessing the channel via a IRC program, mIRC, it worked fine and the bridge still seemed up. I don't think anyone uses it anymore, I haven't for months. Like has been suggested before scheduled chats are the way to go.

update- ran a virus check jic and didn't find anything

Casey

Back