• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Lone Star Chat!

hello chaps
long time no see :( I hope youse is all ok. Hope u aint entirelyforgotten ya old friend leese. Missed u all loads (spesh liam mart etc).
I'm back in Blighty for a bit, so i will try an catch up with all u folks and drop in to the LoneStar. Where is it these days? i sit still MSN or have we moved?#hugz an kisses all
Lisa

Wow :eek:

You came back! Figured fer sure you were lost at sea (or to the sea at any rate). I can hear the hounds baying already, expect a flood of welcome back from all your old admirers in short order.

You got some catchin up to do, Liam fer one is off doing the soldier thing shortly (in training at the mo iirc) and I've been kinda stepping up as unofficial welcome wagon in his place when I notice newcomers posting.

The site has changed a couple times while you've been off adventuring so it may look a bit different. I think there is a link to the chat somewhere on the Home page, not sure as I don't use it (much as I keep meaning to).

Anyway welcome back, and back at you with the hugs :D

Hello Boys!
So tell me, wheres all the action at these days?
Someone post where the LoneStar is these days please! Whats bin happening? What have i missed? tell all!

hi dan! liams offa warrin? oh no! well i hope he comes back allright. if anyone keeps in contact with him send him my love.
So what u bin up to? hows tj? mad as ever?tell some of the boys to wander into Lone Star so i can say hi

Originally posted by lisagb:
cheers shane!
and who r u then? dont think i met u before (if i have i apologise for being so forgetful)
We did "meet" and speak a few times in the Lonestar... But in a nutshell I'm just another Traveller geek... ;)

hi dan! liams offa warrin? oh no! well i hope he comes back allright. if anyone keeps in contact with him send him my love.
I spoke to him a few weeks ago and he is well, and next time I phone him I'll pass on your best. He does pop in here every now and again so you may see him.

How's life ont he cruise ships? Which company is it you are with?

Shane

So what u bin up to? hows tj? mad as ever?tell some of the boys to wander into Lone Star so i can say hi
As Shane said Liam pops in when he can.

I've been mostly behaving myself, quite unlike TJ of course ;) "mad as ever" doesn't cover it by half
file_21.gif

I'm sure the boys'll be along to the Lone Star shortly now that our favorite siren is back for a bit, who knows I may even have to re-configure this old model/1bis and hook into it too

hello chaps
long time no see :( I hope youse is all ok. Hope u aint entirelyforgotten ya old friend leese. Missed u all loads (spesh liam mart etc).
I'm back in Blighty for a bit, so i will try an catch up with all u folks and drop in to the LoneStar. Where is it these days? i sit still MSN or have we moved?#hugz an kisses all
Lisa
Whoo Hooo! The girl is back!

Good to see you around Lisa. You going to be in the UK long enough to go to Dragonmeet?

- Neil.

Lisa Lisa Lisa!!! The soft, sweet, creamy goodness of my dreams! :D You are back! Hoody hoo! Been way too long since your fine form has graced this place. I knew you didn't forget us. :cool:

Can't wait to meet you in the new Lone Star Chatternating place. With your grand tales of the high seas, swashbuckling and piracy. Arrrr!

(One question, though: Did you change your name to Amy and join a band?)

does anybody care that i popped in occationally?

oh, woe & worry!!! :(

what ever happened with the trafveller games we talked about on abandonware?

Shane
I was with P&O mostly on the Oriana, beaut ship, workin as part of the entertainments crew. Singing, dancing, running bingo, games for the kids, stuff like that. Real good fun, hard work mind. Glad to be back home though. if u look on the P&O site there is a tiny, tiny photo of me and the Oriana cast done up in our Louis the xviii masqued ball gear, fun!!!

Hey maspy!
Did I change my name to Amy an join a band? Not that I'm aware of,why?
is there someone tryin to impersonate me?
Lemme at em!

Heh. Maybe I should get on it after all. Gotta see if I can get that jIRC driver, though (not [fully] my compy*, so I don't know).

*Compy = computer, as "you" (anyone) may or may not know.

Originally posted by Jame:
Heh. Maybe I should get on it after all. Gotta see if I can get that jIRC driver, though (not [fully] my compy*, so I don't know).

*Compy = computer, as "you" (anyone) may or may not know.
It seems a little quiet most of the time, so more faces would be good. The java client works quite well, though if you can use a real client you might find the experience a little more pleasent.

- Neil.

Hey maspy!
Did I change my name to Amy an join a band? Not that I'm aware of,why?
is there someone tryin to impersonate me?
Lemme at em!
Liam and I had a thing for this band... couldn't figure out why. Then it dawned on us. The lead singerette was trying to look like you.

http://www.evanescence.com/
vs
http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/gorgeous_babe_lisa

Close, but you still got her beat.

Welcome back to the board, Sweetness!

Back