• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The SEH ..... I really hate you guys!!!!

Meteoric Assault

Marquis de Sharkbait
Admin Award
I have built up a graphics clip board for the SEH, even to pick out the gemstone graphics... does anyone want to take a guess how many of those sparkly suckers it is going to take to build the imperial sunburst.... :nonono: each time!

If I do this... I want my own dukedom.

Last edited:
I couldn't raise two children and literally position stones on a circle

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-10%20at%2012.16.09%20AM_zpszdex1atk.png

9 months later ....

Last edited:
Point of reference- is the Merchant Marine ever considered a service in any of the OTU?

And wouldn't you have a generic version for those who are not in the big services but render heroic service? For instance a doctor who risks all to stop a plague?

Point of reference- is the Merchant Marine ever considered a service in any of the OTU?

And wouldn't you have a generic version for those who are not in the big services but render heroic service? For instance a doctor who risks all to stop a plague?

Are you asking for one? Not a plague mind you but an award for civil service?

In CT and MT, it's a core career.

But, like the USMM, decorations are all but non-extant.

Are you asking for one? Not a plague mind you but an award for civil service?

Well, I was asking first off what the merchant service was- if one took the LBB7 approach there were service academies but not really a service in the USMM sense. I was wondering if that had changed somewhere in all the canon since.

But, it just occurred to me that there is heroism outside of the services that the emperor would want to recognize. It should be rare and obviously life threatening (the guy that invents jump-6 doesn't get it, the guy that jumps an experimental jump-6 ship to save the Imperium does).

I'm not particularly requesting it as I don't play OTU, just seemed a logical variant to me.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-10%20at%2012.16.09%20AM_zpszdex1atk.png

9 months later ....

Do the IISS have decorations in T5?

In former editions, AFAIK they don't, so I guess no Scout recives the SEH, and so I see no point to designing one for them (BTW, that doesn't mean they are not cool. Nice work)...

Do the IISS have decorations in T5?

In former editions, AFAIK they don't, so I guess no Scout recives the SEH, and so I see no point to designing one for them (BTW, that doesn't mean they are not cool. Nice work)...

I checked the Wiki..... It said there was one.... In CT there were any IISS decorations... Just Hawaiian shirts and dinosaurs .. ( firefly reference)

Well, I was asking first off what the merchant service was- if one took the LBB7 approach there were service academies but not really a service in the USMM sense. I was wondering if that had changed somewhere in all the canon since.

But, it just occurred to me that there is heroism outside of the services that the emperor would want to recognize. It should be rare and obviously life threatening (the guy that invents jump-6 doesn't get it, the guy that jumps an experimental jump-6 ship to save the Imperium does).

I'm not particularly requesting it as I don't play OTU, just seemed a logical variant to me.

Just for you I will come up with something Like the medal of Freedom for civilians... Etc..

Back