• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The SEH ..... I really hate you guys!!!!

Do the IISS have decorations in T5?

In former editions, AFAIK they don't, so I guess no Scout recives the SEH, and so I see no point to designing one for them (BTW, that doesn't mean they are not cool. Nice work)...

Just getting back to you ... I appreciate the complement... I labored with tine picture with colored gem stone pics. and just could justify the time and effort recreating to scale a sparkly sunburst.

Cool.

I wonder if 3I had a separate version for Royal Guard? Or if being an SEH receipient opens the opportunity to be in the Royal Guard for a year or term.

I also wonder what 3I's highest civilian award would be and look like?

Cool.

I wonder if 3I had a separate version for Royal Guard? Or if being an SEH receipient opens the opportunity to be in the Royal Guard for a year or term.

UGGGH .... LEME GET BREAKFAST ON THE TABLEFOR THE KIDS

Cool.

A ducal coronet.

A ducal coronet.

I should rephrase. Yes, you can elevate someone into nobility. But the Social Standing 4 guard saves an Archduke from an assassin. Do they suddenly knight him? Or give him a badge. I think he gets the badge. Sure, AotI can send someone into the upper ranks but there may be alternatives. A badge.

I should rephrase. Yes, you can elevate someone into nobility. But the Social Standing 4 guard saves an Archduke from an assassin. Do they suddenly knight him? Or give him a badge. I think he gets the badge. Sure, AotI can send someone into the upper ranks but there may be alternatives. A badge.

In that case, he probably gets neither. Instead, he acquires a patron and a new job. (And Soc 6 or 7 rather quickly.)

Well, not exactly the same case, but I guess if some SOC 6 people discovers a Zhodani ring, they may well be knighted. Ask Dur Telmon or Akkida Laagiir about it ;)...

Back