• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The T2K 4E KS is ongoing...

Has any one ever considered licensing the Twilight 2000 setting to Call of Duty? Seems to me that this would be an excellent scenario for the first person shooter video game.

Has any one ever considered licensing the Twilight 2000 setting to Call of Duty? Seems to me that this would be an excellent scenario for the first person shooter video game.

The majority of the game was about getting home, and surviving the trek without supplies... many adventures were "help the locals against other locals, and get paid in food."

More A-Team than CoD's "Go in and kill the target, get out."

The majority of the game was about getting home, and surviving the trek without supplies... many adventures were "help the locals against other locals, and get paid in food."

More A-Team than CoD's "Go in and kill the target, get out."

Well if you were an American soldier in Poland, trying to get home after a nuclear war, the best way, would be to make your way to the Baltic sea coast, and to find or build a ship or boat that will take you across the Atlantic, in an era of fuel shortages, a sail boat would have unlimited range. The trouble is, you might not know what's waiting for you in America and whether it would be better than any place in Europe. I think making a phone call might be out of the question, a ham radio might be a good way to find out what's going on back in the states.

Well if you were an American soldier in Poland, trying to get home after a nuclear war, the best way, would be to make your way to the Baltic sea coast, and to find or build a ship or boat that will take you across the Atlantic, in an era of fuel shortages, a sail boat would have unlimited range. The trouble is, you might not know what's waiting for you in America and whether it would be better than any place in Europe. I think making a phone call might be out of the question, a ham radio might be a good way to find out what's going on back in the states.
The Twilight module that answered the question "What are conditions in America like?" was titled _Howling Wilderness_.

Last edited:
Back