• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Traveller Art Thread - Art Only

Well, it's not really Traveller, but it is sc-fi so I hope you'll indulge me a little personal boasting.

A few weeks ago did a small piece of sci-fi art for the fun of it and I posted it at Renderosity. A week or so later I got an email from the assistant editor to Sci-Fi Weekly magazine, the online publication for the Sci-Fi channel and Sci-Fi.com. He said he had seen my art and wanted to use it as the Featured Art of the Week. Tentatively it was scheduled for last week, but another artist was chosen. I'm happy to report, however, that I am now officially the Featured Artist for this week, Feb. 20th.

For the next seven days my picture will be seen here: http://www.scifi.com/sfw/ and it is also earned a place in their permanent gallery. For their size restrictions, the picture is about a third the size of my original, but there is a link with the picture to my gallery at 'rosity, where you may see it full-sized.

Dear Folks -

Originally posted by Vargas:
The ship is from the notional RPG 'Zaon'.
Somewhere floating around the 'Net is a complete set of deckplans and a movie clip of this ship.

Although not Trav, I thought it would make a cool toy if you want to give the S-3 section of the IISS a nasty intruder ship.

It's even shaped like (albiet bigger than) a classic wedgie!

Back