• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller PC/NPC Paper Miniatures

squadcardtest.0.gif

This is a Graphics test of a 5 by 8 "Squad Card" I assembled using Crows figs... Check it...

I was recently contacted by Loren Wiseman of this Parish with regards to SJ Games hosting these minis. I was, naturally delighted. Expect to see them there soon too.

In the mean time, here are some shiny new Vargr Adventurers:

Crow

I'm not sure what you mean by 'first set'. I just sort of produce a sheet when I have time really. You'll find all of the minis that I've done scattered throughout the pages of this thread and any new ones will be posted here, so best advice is to keep your eye on this thread really.

Glad you like them,

Crow

ah got it
saw the others after I send the reply.....btw the product so far is still awesome.

sometimes I am a bit 'slow', other time I run very very fast (usually when chased).

--John

Man, I had a hard time rererere-finding this thread. Glad I did though.
What's next Scarecrow?
I'm planing on creating a fur 3d carstcok model with playable interior for the good old Type-S (probably in 15mm as it'll be much smaller than 20mm or 28mm), and it'd be great to have a crew.

Ya, "fur" is southerner-speak for "damn, why can't I type worlds teh way they're supposed to be spelled, like 'the', I keep typing it 'teh', which makes no sense, and 'fur' when I really meant 'for', and maybe next time I can do it right". Everybody knows that, sheesh... ;)

I'd still like to see them done as fonts, preferably TTF's. You can get FontForge for free, and turn them in to fonts similar to Cumberland Games' Sparks Fonts. Sure, it's a lot of work, but the end results would be worth it.

BTW, some quick calcs for "Carboard Heros" easel style figs:
12mm base for 15mm should be a 16.1mm tall character.

25mm base for 28mm (matches most modern minis) should be a 30.6mm character.

Hey CROW I just stumbled across this thread. The miniatures are great. Very nice artwork. They will be put to good use. Looking forward to the next batch.

Just so's you know, My website will be going down in a few days and will stay down for the forseeable future so many, if not all of the mini links on these pages will be dead, so...

GRAB 'EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Crow

Back