• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

UP LIFT MICE

trader jim

SOC-14 1K
Should we up lift MICE....cute little devils...could be very popular with ASLAN....they could form their own Brigade....the Cheesers!!!
Their ship could be named THE REDWALL!!!

Sorry TJ, didn't the Pinky & the Brain chronicles provide enough evidence agianst this activity??

How many lives lost to rodentia megalomania can the known worlds endure!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trader jim:
Should we up lift MICE....cute little devils...could be very popular with ASLAN....they could form their own Brigade....the Cheesers!!!
Their ship could be named THE REDWALL!!!
The Redwall?
Rats of Nmph(sp) reference?

I would go with uplifted hamsters and increase them to guinea pig size.
;) :D :cool:

Though I would stop the Dr. Moreau bit. You still have not cleaned up the last mess. (The Bunny Rebellion War)

Originally posted by BluWolf:
Sorry TJ, didn't the Pinky & the Brain chronicles provide enough evidence agianst this activity??

How many lives lost to rodentia megalomania can the known worlds endure!!!!!!!!!!
Ask the families of the victims of the Vorpal Bunny infestation of Regina Highport. :mad:
file_28.gif

Let us not forget the victims of the current Bunny Rebellion, center around the Lanth subsector. :mad: :(

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BluWolf:

Ask the families of the victims of the Vorpal Bunny infestation of Regina Highport. :mad:
file_28.gif

Let us not forget the victims of the current Bunny Rebellion, center around the Lanth subsector. :mad: :(
</font>[/QUOTE]________________________________________________
And the Sword Worlds, and the outbreak in Querion (the ZHo's & Darrian are really ticked at someone ...how much for the last know co-ordinates was it? 6 trillion credits between you? Ahhh,double it, he's a friend, after all!

(ye'd want me to share after all, TJ!)

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BluWolf:

file_28.gif

</font>[/QUOTE]________________________________________________
And the Sword Worlds, and the outbreak in Querion (the ZHo's & Darrian are really ticked at someone ...how much for the last know co-ordinates was it? 6 trillion credits between you? Ahhh,double it, he's a friend, after all!

(ye'd want me to share after all, TJ!)
</font>[/QUOTE]Wait a Sec! You know the location of the Vorpal Bunny Brigade's secret hutch!?! :eek: :eek:

You're not telling the Imperials and everyone else!?! :eek: :confused:

posted by GAB-
"Wait a Sec! You know the location of the Vorpal Bunny Brigade's secret hutch!?!

You're not telling the Imperials and everyone else!?!

Originally posted by Shane Mclean:
Uplift mice, though, and the Vogons won't be far behind.

And we know what trouble *that* causes...

Shane
Welcome back HiT! How's the knee? Yeppurs, the Vogons won't be far..and I know (a) the answer, & (b) where my towel is! ;)

Hear they come George, 9 million fully Uplifted MICE...fully trained and armed with the finest newest military equipment credits can buy...led by the meanest nastyest,most dangerous, brilliant,uglyest, foul, one eyed SEWER RAT you ever did see...everyone of em over 5 feet tall!!!... :eek: :eek: :eek:

tree shrews...one of the most voratious animals on earth (but just a few CM long and a few grams)...now make them 200kg !!...

;)

Umm I dont think im gonna do the up lifted mice thing guys..... ummm my cat girl comandos informed me if i did that they would use me as a scratching post. :(

WOW....these Mice are now hunting for cats!!!!.....all cats BEWARE!!!!.....these mice are HUNGRY!!!! :eek: :eek:
Sounds like a job for

Aslan Shock Commandos!!!

Hear they come George, 9 million fully Uplifted MICE...fully trained and armed with the finest newest military equipment credits can buy...led by the meanest nastyest,most dangerous, brilliant,uglyest, foul, one eyed SEWER RAT you ever did see...everyone of em over 5 feet tall!!!... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Only one solution to this mess

The Pied Piper of Hamlin V!

Armed with his Full OmniSound-wired Far Trader he will get all the those dirty little varmints round up for check elimination! :cool:
file_23.gif
file_21.gif

GREAT COMEBACK GEORGE!!!!!! i never would have thought of that in a million years!!!.... THE PIED PIPER!!! Magical Military Music!!!....like in some of the other threads in the Forum!!!....There they go ....in coloms of Four!!!!....marching into the mountain!!!....O well...that takes care of another problem!!!...you just saved the EMPIRE...you just won the ORDER OF THE CHEESE WEDGE!!!...wear it proudly!!!....its Not LIMBERGER!!!
file_21.gif
:D

"Who was that harlequin dressed man, in the motley chequed covered Far Trader?"

"Batman?"

"Nahh," came the reply, "The Pied Piper of Hamlin-V".

"Rats! er, great I meant.."(mad scientist uplifters shrug, and trudge back to the old drawing board...).

(M. Hamlin, a musically talented Hiver of the topical Orchestra club/Spica/Wrengax/Wrengax; fine tuned the his 'charming" techniques using "Hall of the Mountain King"/ "Off to see the Wizard (of Oz)"). :D ;)

GREAT COMEBACK GEORGE!!!!!! i never would have thought of that in a million years!!!.... THE PIED PIPER!!! Magical Military Music!!!....like in some of the other threads in the Forum!!!....There they go ....in coloms of Four!!!!....marching into the mountain!!!....O well...that takes care of another problem!!!...you just saved the EMPIRE...you just won the ORDER OF THE CHEESE WEDGE!!!...wear it proudly!!!....its Not LIMBERGER!!!
file_21.gif
:D
Thank You! :D

Oh forgot to tell you the best part. Once he eliminates the little buggers, he gives them to the local soup kitchens to add more meat to the soup! :eek: :eek:
file_23.gif

Waste not! Want Not! :D

Hey George - The PIED PIPER missed about 500 Uplifted Soldier Mice....But do worry i gottem on my Broadswords...i will take GOOD care of em!!!!

hahahah :eek: :eek:
file_22.gif

Back