• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Weapons & Accesories Questions x 3

caj

SOC-6
All,
I cannot find the rules for what a telescopic, electronic, and IR sights does for weapons. So far all I have found is that all the sights are fragile.. but other than that no effect. What page in the T20 Core Book are the rules on these accessories?

Second Question - The TA1 - Personal Weapon PDF - did it have any useful information for Weapons and Accessories that does not appear in the T20 Core Book? Does anyone know if the new printing of the TA1 Personal Weapons will have updates to the Core book?

Thank You
CJ

The info is on page 205, in the weapon descriptions starting at the top of the page.

Telescopic Sights double the weapon's range increment.

Elctronic Sights allow you to shoot in low-light conditions as if it were daylight.

Electronic Telescopic Sights combine both abilities.

:cool:

Originally posted by caj
The TA1 - Personal Weapon PDF - did it have any useful information for Weapons and Accessories that does not appear in the T20 Core Book?
Ooooooooh yeah!
It has a lot of fun stuff. For one thing it has info on obtainig weapons leagaly.
*coughing,*
* WUS!!!*
It also has some intresting stats for non leathal weapons, like shock batons. :D My guys are haveing fun with those. If your intrested in different sights TA1 has good info on the Heads-up Display

Back