• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Welcome to the new CotI forums

After nearly 20 years of viewing the old forum, this might take a few visits to adjust to.
It has taken me several tries but finally getting adjusted. Previously I had the posts sorted most recent-first, so that new stuff floated to the top. It does not appear to be an option, but after reading enough threads, it does take you to the part you have not read, so actually makes more sense as I am not reading backwards so to speak. I just had to re-read a lot of threads before it started "working" the way I wanted it to :D

Other than that, a cleaner interface, a remarkable job transferring the data and user info (as in, really, really amazing) and I think I like it better in most things. I've yet to update my sig to take advantage of some better tooling, but will eventually.

Like the new looks! So great that this good ol' forum is still up and active. Having followed the discussions here off and on for some 20 years now, it really warms my heart that Traveller is still going strong - being published, being discussed and what's most important, being played. Long live Traveller! (y)

Sorry if I missed the memo or am just blind, but I don't see the Play by Post forum.

It does look like I missed opening it up. I'll take a look this evening.

I can see the Play-by-Post section on the Forums tab - it is about half-way down the page.
I can see it now as well, maybe evening got to him faster? :)

I can see it now as well, maybe evening got to him faster? :)
You and I couldn't see it because of settings. I've fixed them and you and I should be able to see (and post) to the play by post. Welcome to the new forums.

Back