• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What type of TRAVELLER do you play?

What type of TRAVELLER do you play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a VAGUE memory of playing a randomly rolled One

HI!
I have a VAGUE memory of generating randomly rolled backgrounds, I presume for Star Wars Traveller in 1977? I'm now trying to get in to
a GURPS Traveller , (possibly Star Wars).

I have tried every flavor of Traveller except the T5 and Mongoose. I keep returning to my roots though. The CT was my first and still my fav. ;)

As a side note, I have also tried to adopt other rule sets to the Traveller background for fun and even then still went back to CT.

Daniel

Started with CT, saw MT and TNE and stayed w/CT, picked up T4 and used it to supplement CT, bought and played GT because thats what my friends were playing, I just picked up T20 and the THB and it just might surplant CT. But as of right now I voted for CT because I haven't played T20 yet.

I voted for T20, though I haven't played it yet. I have played CT & T5. I have played GURPS (though not GT). I have read all the others.

My vote is T20 because I am working on putting together a T20 campaign right now. All of my potential players are familiar with D&D 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder, and I am going to use T20 so that they come in with a working knowledge of the rules.

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

Hmm, this predates MgT, so its kind of a tarpit fossil poll- might catch some new perspective but mostly has a lot of extinct animals in there, not a modern snapshot of board interests.

Yup, to be up to date it should include Mongoose and CE (and possibly the other 2d6 sci fi rules cribbed from the MgT SRD/OGL)...

Hmm, this predates MgT, so its kind of a tarpit fossil poll- might catch some new perspective but mostly has a lot of extinct animals in there, not a modern snapshot of board interests.

Yup, to be up to date it should include Mongoose and CE (and possibly the other 2d6 sci fi rules cribbed from the MgT SRD/OGL)...

It was updated in this new poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back