• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

CT Only: What would you put in Book 9?

My I suggest, you download Firefox, or another browser then? Sometimes, they can block your access due to their site permission protocols?

Then go over to a friends house with a USB thumb drive and try it? Or maybe even you local library? That's the only other thing I can think of? I don't know if the moderators will allow us to upload those PDF from that site without their permission or exchange them via e-mail? none of us wants to get into trouble.

Then go over to a friends house with a USB thumb drive and try it? Or maybe even you local library? That's the only other thing I can think of? I don't know if the moderators will allow us to upload those PDF from that site without their permission or exchange them via e-mail? none of us wants to get into trouble.
No, uploading 3rd party stuff isn't allowed.
If they're non commercial. put them in your dropbox or onedrive, and send the link via private conversation.

Advanced Char Gen for all the Sup 4 careers.
I would also include moving the Prospecting rules from JTAS 03, p15-22 into the appropriate book that includes the Belter career, while also merging in useful details from the Beltstrike boxed set to form a more coherent and unified system for prospecting out among the belts. Extra bonus points for including details on how to modify things to account for prospecting on terrestrial worlds, with or without atmospheres, especially for worlds with atmospheres A-C with not water ocean hydrographics on them. There are a few fluidic ocean worlds that are noted as being sources of raw materials and gasses for use in industrial processes at locations such as Lunion/Lunion and Strouden/Lunion, so having a more fulsome resource extraction ruleset that would include Belter prospecting (rather than being limited to just Belters) would be welcome.

Thinking about this, what would sell is Advanced Character generation of all careers in CT.
There are some of us who never allow advanced gen because of its imbalance with basic gen. If the various careers all had advanced options, I'd have used it exclusively.

Has to include the careers from the Alien Modules as well.
At that point, however, one has left the books being largely (excepting Books 6 and 8) specific setting agnostic. Book 7 isn't nearly as "concrete" as book 6, but is still laden with some OTU fluff.

Back