• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2320AD (T20): Where to Purchase From Now (2021)

Nathan Brazil

SOC-14 1K
Baronet
The title says it all. I purchased the 2320 PDF from QLI at this site oh so long ago. Loving kept until entropy caused a hard drive to fail. Is there a place where it might be purchased now? Does anyone keep records that far back?

Wow that's a good question. I see the 2300 materials on FFE's website.

...and I also see Traveller D20, so that implies that QLI's 2320 might be owned by Marc?

The title says it all. I purchased the 2320 PDF from QLI at this site oh so long ago. Loving kept until entropy caused a hard drive to fail. Is there a place where it might be purchased now? Does anyone keep records that far back?

Curious that FFE doesn't have it.

I would like to purchase, but if a member of the Inner Circle could speak with accuracy to the purchasable status, yes or no and why, I would appreciate it. I can move on to the next stage of grief.

2320 AD

People flag things like this for me to see and perhaps to comment. I have just sent an inquiry to the 2320 author Colin Dunn asking him to talk to me about it.

There is, of course 2300 from Mongoose.

But I also like completeness in having all the older manuscripts.

And for the record, here's the complication. Colin cannot publish 2320 (or make available) because he doesn't own the brand. If I made it available, he as author has some recognition and compensation coming. He and I will talk.

Marc

I would like to purchase, but if a member of the Inner Circle could speak with accuracy to the purchasable status, yes or no and why, I would appreciate it. I can move on to the next stage of grief.

Is that “official” and “inner circle” enough? :rofl:

Back