• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Adding information from 'Disappearance on Aramat'

Hopefully in the next few days I will have in my hands a copy of the Grenadier Models Traveller scenario book "Disappearance on Aramat", once I have it I plan to add any library data style information contained therein to the Wiki.

I know that Traveller Map has made the Subsector map and UWPs available so doing a subsector writeup should not be too much of a problem.

One thing I did note on the Wiki is that at the moment 'Aramat (World)' points instead to 'Mishkhier (World)', so obviously that is going to change when I get around to doing any world writeups.

If anyone has any objections/advice, please feel free to give it below.

I know that Traveller Map has made the Subsector map and UWPs available so doing a subsector writeup should not be too much of a problem.

... although it's not showing up at the moment. Hmmm.

EDIT: Whoops, ignore that. I had the "stellar data" experiment enabled and that subsector lacks stellar data so it was invisible. o_O

Last edited:
One thing I did note on the Wiki is that at the moment 'Aramat (World)' points instead to 'Mishkhier (World)', so obviously that is going to change when I get around to doing any world writeups.

You will have to ask Maksim Smelchak why the world article was redirected. Aramat, and the where it lives are a far-away section of space.

We use a large number of templates in the wiki, and a number of layout formats for every article. These make the articles consistent about the data they contain and include setups for additional wiki processing. Please ask if you don't understand why myself or Maksim add one or the other to your articles.

You will have to ask Maksim Smelchak why the world article was redirected. Aramat, and the where it lives are a far-away section of space.

We use a large number of templates in the wiki, and a number of layout formats for every article. These make the articles consistent about the data they contain and include setups for additional wiki processing. Please ask if you don't understand why myself or Maksim add one or the other to your articles.

I have set up a wiki account and will leave a note on Maksim Smelchak's talk page to let them know that I am going to be working on this when I have the data to hand.

I am still mystified as to why the two worlds were linked though.

I am still mystified as to why the two worlds [Mishkhier and Aramat] were linked though.

I am guessing it was somebody's best attempt at locating Aramat on the OTU Map per the description given in the Disappearance on Aramat write-up (Coreward of an Imperial border, near a rift, and with a UWP that is close).

(NOTE: I moved the description of Aramat on the Wiki to its own page).

Last edited:
Back