• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

BritTrav

I'm hoping to make it to Expo, but it'll all be very last minute. I certainly can't commit to playing, but hope to meet up with you all anyway.

I'd prefer it on the saturday afternoon (14:00-18:00)
I've emailed Richard and requested that slot, Twilight
[EDIT:] I've also just asked Richard if I can run the adventure in the evening slot on the Saturday, too :D

BTW, for those interested, there is a 6 player maximum on each RPG table.

OK:

I have booked the Saturday afternoon (2 p.m. to 6 p.m.) and the Saturday evening slot (7 p.m. to 11 p.m.).

6 players per table per session. £ 4 per player per session (that also gets you into the Con for the weekend, as well
)

If you want to play in *both* sessions, it'll cost you £ 8, as it's £ 4 per session (but you still don't have to pay to get into the Con).

You'll have to book your slot on the Con's website booking system, as well.

booked!
actually...scratch that. the site hasn't been updated. WILL be in the saturday afternoon slot. After I've fulfilled my 'pitching' duties.

Go Twilight! Go Twilight! :D

C'mon, people! We spend shedloads of bandwidth on this site moaning about how "face to face RPG play has died out" and "no one actually plays Traveller" anymore.

Here's an opportunity for those of us in the UK to show those watching (an' bitchin') that Traveller isn't just a collector/grognard/gearhead/canonmonger RPG.

D'OH, Ive got my cons mixed up (painful) I was thinking this was for Gencon 2007 sorry :(

I've decided to ressurect one of my <ahem!> older scenarios for the Con. Here's the blurb....

Into the Unknown
The Solomani Rim War is raging. Along the border between the Third Imperium and the Solomani Confederation the Imperial Navy is advancing, system by system, towards the Solomani homeworld of Terra. Two fleets, one Imperial, the other Solomani, square up to each other above the planet Dingir. As Imperial Marines land on the planet, a band of star-faring adventurers get caught up in the evacuation of non-combatants. Time is not on their side...

:eek:
file_23.gif
toast.gif

I keep checking to see if my two slots are up yet, but they're not. Richard emailed me to say I've got the slots booked in my name, I've sent him the blurb (see above) but that's as far as its got.

I'll email him again.

Yay! Found my games in the booking list!

Still needed:

5 players for the afternoon game;
6 players for the evening game.

C'mon people, it's only £ 4 a game and that gets you into the Con as well...

Originally posted by Gruffty:
Still needed:

5 players for the afternoon game;
It's looking like I can probably make the afternoon slot - I should know by the end of the easter holidays...

John

Back