• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Character Sheet

Originally posted by madirishman:
I haven't heard back from Hunter yet about what changes he wants made permanent, but I'll probably post a beta 2 at my site tonight or tomorrow. It's not really any different except for a couple of corrections, a split Feats area, and some adjustments on sheet 3 per suggestions. I'll wait to hear from Hunter before I decide to pull the skills or reduce them to untrained only.
Sorry for the delay. You should be hearing from me in the next 1/2 hour or so via email.

Hunter

A few things I would like to see added to the character sheet if it's not too late. Psionics, check boxes for feats would be great - but I don't see the room for it, and a place to put education (unless that is meant to go in the background section).

Scout

Originally posted by ScoutCadet469:
A few things I would like to see added to the character sheet if it's not too late. Psionics, check boxes for feats would be great - but I don't see the room for it, and a place to put education (unless that is meant to go in the background section).

Scout
It's too late. From what Hunter has posted in other threads, all they're waiting for before sending the book off to the printer is some color art pieces, and they've already got the space for those blacked out.

Perhaps they'll have a Zhodani Sourcebook, and include the T20 Psionics rules (and character sheet expansion page) in it?

Simon Jester
file_23.gif

Back