• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Classic Traveller: An Adult Game/Attitude

To start with I've been gaming since '77 and started CT in '84. And for my self I like the CT game system because of it's simple appraoch and it's universe building (I guess it feeds my god complex). It seems alot of the newer gamers are more into flash and graphics. but that's my little rant.

To start with I've been gaming since '77 and started CT in '84. And for my self I like the CT game system because of it's simple appraoch and it's universe building (I guess it feeds my god complex). It seems alot of the newer gamers are more into flash and graphics. but that's my little rant.

I started RPing in 1980... but had been wargaming courtesy of my shrink before then (77)... but i discovered traveller in 83, in october, as the Star Frontiers group at lunch by the library had a psychotic-killer GM. THe Traveller GM I had was very much into story-oriented gaming. My parents were deluged with stories of various characters, most of them my own, and tales of a classic space opera setting.

I still like my traveller to have a cross between Buck Rogers, Zorro, and Triplanetary feels.

I started RPing in 1980... but had been wargaming courtesy of my shrink before then (77)... but i discovered traveller in 83, in october, as the Star Frontiers group at lunch by the library had a psychotic-killer GM. THe Traveller GM I had was very much into story-oriented gaming. My parents were deluged with stories of various characters, most of them my own, and tales of a classic space opera setting.

I still like my traveller to have a cross between Buck Rogers, Zorro, and Triplanetary feels.

Back