• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

crewmans locker

I would put my rubber ducky in my locker for the z-g Bath....

Originally posted by trader jim:
What the hell happened to my locker??? all my stuff is broken, smashed, scattered around!!!
theres girly mags on the deck, old "scratch and sniff "ads" on the floor, at leasr 10 empty broken COFFEE JUICE bottles scattered around,and look at THIS, at least 4 types of spent pistol shell caseings!!! one Blow Up doll, shot fulla holes!!!KKree SH** ALL over, KKree vomit!!! and this stuff i just dont understand....Dirty Slinky
Black Underwear...Trampled Teaddy Bears....and last but NOT least!!! One VIBRATOR with burned out batterys...AND they taped a picture of Dr Skull to the back of my locker and used it for target practice!! Blew out the hole back of it!!!
NOW just who the Hell is going to clean up this
mess!!! Well looks like i missed another good party...but still not picking up after these guys....Capt Hunter!!!...Capt Hunter...sir...come see this mess.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nothing to do with me!! It was all Liams fault!!(points at liam) He gets a bit carried away sometimes, trying to ply me with strange smelling moonshine.
Oh by the way can I have my teddy back.

...Trampled Teaddy Bears...
TRAMPLED TEDDY BEARS!!! :mad:

Oh that does it!!! I mean you guys really gone and done it this time!!! Oh the humanity!!!!
:mad: :(

Wait until I tell Ditzie about it!!!
:mad:
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

Originally posted by lisagb:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Paraquat Johnson:
Just how did you intend to use that handgun?
:D Use ya imagination!!!
file_21.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]Hey, that's not safe!
Oh, there's no ammo in the locker. Never mind.

End Range Safety Officer Mode
Restore Dirty Old Man Mode

Nothing to do with me!! It was all Liams fault!!(points at liam) He gets a bit carried away sometimes, trying to ply me with strange smelling moonshine.
Oh by the way can I have my teddy back.
"Cap'n Hunter, these quarters are secure, Sah!" (then, disguised as ship's cook/ dishwasher returns back to galley where the monmental task of enviro sweeping the K'Kree Trade delagations detrius after that spatial turbulence at the gas Giant caused some havoc awaits "Ship's Steward" Martin Francis Rourke".
PLugs in janitBot#2, sets Janit-Bot #1 & 3 loose on mess, gets back to his dishes, Humming the theme song to "heavy Metal-I" under his breath.

TJ sez-"Thanx for cleaning up....but dont let it happen again!!!! unles im invited...i want to meet this girl......
file_23.gif
"
"Ship's steward," (retired Imperial remnant of IRIS/ cashiered Scout) Martin Francis Rourke answers his pager, after the banquet dishes are in "dry" mode.. as Janit=-Bot # 1 & 3 return with full tanks, download into ship's Bilge (for the Hiver Ambassdor's dinner later...).
"Steward Rourke here, aye...the k'Kree? Taking some nausea meds now sah.. Yes sah. passenger 69's quahtahs all secure.(juggles the ejected magazine ammo in his pocket of his pinny). Missing a Vibrator? Dinnae see one sah. Yes sah. Will check on it. Have Uncle Bob check with Security Man Spiff on the wild Irish rose bandit. yes suh, he's struck again. Roguh sah."
Replaces perscomm in pinny, gets the hot baked pies out and allows to cool while deciding which toppings to use. Looks at A recharged Janit-Bot #2. [resume Irish brogue, change voice]
"Time fer ye to vaccuum up, lass. ANysolid waste give me a ring, that blow up doll was a nasty thing to get stuck in the rollers wasnae it? (bleeps twice)Good girl. Replaces securcam micro film in bot. "There ye be, go find me more friends..".

liam,liam...damitt...if your little janit-bot dont stop following me around all day and nite,filming me, im gonna put a 9 right threw its
secure lens!!!!.....i am now sitting on the toilet
and it right in front of me.....filming me!!!!!

*****the sound of a 9 going off,20 times, echoes threw the ship!!!!......
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
file_21.gif

Now Hear This, Now Hear This -- Ships Steward Liam
Rourke ---- Report to the CAPTAINS HEAD on the BRIDGE --- NOW and i mean RIGHT NOW!!! I mean this VERY SECOND!!!!

.....captains mumbles.....and i was going to offer him a job on the "Richard"....
file_21.gif
file_21.gif

liam,liam...damitt...if your little janit-bot dont stop following me around all day and nite,filming me, im gonna put a 9 right threw its
secure lens!!!!.....i am now sitting on the toilet
and it right in front of me.....filming me!!!!!
Wait a sec... a janit-bot with recording capability? sounds like a covert model. ;)

hmmm... a companion to the volleyball? :cool:

*****the sound of a 9 going off,20 times, echoes threw the ship!!!!......
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
...bing... BAOOSH!!!

<Decompression Alarms>
EMERGENCY!
EMERGENCY!
THERE'S AN EMERGENCY GOING ON!
IT'S STILL GOING ON!
EMERGENCY!
:eek:

Good going TJ!! :mad:
file_28.gif

If you were in my neck of woods, decompression is a habitat crime that is worse than regular mass murder!

no...george....no decom that time....just luck i guess....any way lets continue....theres the captain....the "ol man" his self sitting on his no-grave toilet...with his pant down around his knees with a smoking 9 in his hand, looking realy "pissed off", no pun intended, the jan-bot was mostly in pieces, but was going "tweep, tweeble"....this new femal LT named lisagil sticks her head in the can and looks around...she start laughing...and cant stop...she says geeeeeez
captain you just KILLED a jani-bot!!!!....and thats how ol Trader Jim got one of his less nicer
nick names...."Ol Jani-Bot Jim"....but for gods sake dont EVER let him hear you use it.... NO, NO...that was after he sold Star Town and right befor he got the "Richard" and way way before any one REALY knew who he was.....

and the legend continues.......
file_21.gif
file_21.gif

no...george....no decom that time....just luck i guess..
Then what caused the Decomp Alarm :confused:

Bridge here

What cause the alarms?

Don't know, but it came from the aft section of the pool deck, sir

Have Sparks and a tech team check it out.

This is not good. If this happens when the pool is being use for Coffee Juice we could have problems.

Sparks here capt'n. It looks like a stateroom port hole blew out. Shouldn't take long to... Wait the frame looks corroded. What this vial?
<thunk> What the..
<sssshhhh...> Suit leak! Something ripped my line.
AAARGH! My su.. <static>

Tech Team what's happening?

Oh God! Sparks is dead. Som'thin' melted his suit.

Get remains bagged for forensic examination and fix the porthole.

I have a bad feelin' about this Capt'n. :(

TJ said.."Now Hear This, Now Hear This -- Ships Steward Liam
Rourke ---- Report to the CAPTAINS HEAD on the BRIDGE --- NOW and i mean RIGHT NOW!!! I mean this VERY SECOND!!!!
---------------------------------------
" Ship's Steward Rourke" steps into Fresher, during Decomp alarms. Steps out of fresher,after Decomp warning goes off. And the Good Padre "Father Seamus O'Herlihy" of the Galanglic Thrice reformed Catholic Church of Hefry steps out (in a vacc suit) with his "reading glasses exits galley and resumes his room on the "Dull deck".
----------------------------------
....captains mumbles.....and i was going to offer him a job on the "Richard"....
file_21.gif
file_21.gif

George B sez..."Wait a sec... a janit-bot with recording capability? sounds like a covert model. "

hmmm... a companion to the volleyball? "

...bing... BAOOSH!!!

<Decompression Alarms>
EMERGENCY!
EMERGENCY!
THERE'S AN EMERGENCY GOING ON!
IT'S STILL GOING ON!
EMERGENCY!

Good going TJ!!

If you were in my neck of woods, decompression is a habitat crime that is worse than regular mass murder!

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
...Trampled Teaddy Bears...
TRAMPLED TEDDY BEARS!!! :mad:

Oh that does it!!! I mean you guys really gone and done it this time!!! Oh the humanity!!!!
:mad: :(

Wait until I tell Ditzie about it!!!
:mad:
file_23.gif
file_22.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]Just as long as there wasn't a stuffed penguin in the pile....

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
George B sez..."Wait a sec... a janit-bot with recording capability? sounds like a covert model. "

hmmm... a companion to the volleyball? "

Originally posted by George Boyett:
The volleyball, as I'm designing it, is a modified cam-bot. Besides recording capability it also has various sensors for assisting explorers. The current design has 4-5 days endurance and a diameter of about 12 inches.
Yeah, but will it survive when you kick it. Or head-butt it for that matter.

Owwww!

"navigator Lisa GB reporting captain. I think we may have a..ahem..situation in one of the staterooms, 1 crewman down, leaky porthole, situation grave. Whats your orders cap'n suh?
An while we're on the subject this bright pink vacc suit u gave me, its jus not my style ya know?"

Originally posted by Tanuki:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
The volleyball, as I'm designing it, is a modified cam-bot. Besides recording capability it also has various sensors for assisting explorers. The current design has 4-5 days endurance and a diameter of about 12 inches.
Yeah, but will it survive when you kick it. Or head-butt it for that matter.

Owwww!
</font>[/QUOTE]I won't try. It's around 50lbs depending the things like armor, grav, and computer size. :eek:

Originally posted by lisagb:
"navigator Lisa GB reporting captain. I think we may have a..ahem..situation in one of the staterooms, 1 crewman down, leaky porthole, situation grave. Whats your orders cap'n suh?
An while we're on the subject this bright pink vacc suit u gave me, its jus not my style ya know?"
You think that's bad. Try typing in the command PRT, with a number between 0 and 5, on the wrist pad. You will really hate it!
file_23.gif
;)

Though PRT 4 is my fave!! :cool:
file_22.gif
:D

I have been a fan of the "Space Activity Suit" since the early 70s. This was a spacesuit that used taut fabric to keep the skin from balooning and the blood boiling in vacuum. It was much better than a pressure suit since if you overheated you sweat through the fabric, the sweat evapoirates, and you are cooled without underwear with tubes of cold water and an elaborate backpack.

It would be light and comfortable to work in, and with space construction crews leading the way I expect all spacecrew might wear them on duty all the time in case they were called on for an EVA or a decompression accident. You would wear a padded and parka and pants for EVA, but the basic suit would be very like a spandex body suit with helmet.

Early tests were very successful, but the idea was killed when the Astronaut office announced that the Astronauts were not going to wear a leotard and tights.

Back