• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

crewmans locker

Lets go over this once again, shall we???....
Pink Vacc Suits.......
Leotards and Tights.......
Huuuuummmmmmnnnn......
nnooooo......i dont think so.....
Huuuuummmmmmmmmmn......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dontcha jus luv those "tailored" vacc suits, skin tight safety for the style concious.
An a bargain at jus a mere 7000Cr.
An what is wrong with pink?

Lt Lisa - will you Pleeease stop wearing those pink skin tight, leotards and tights on the Bridge? You know what it does to me.....and the crew is starting to talk.... ;)

Originally posted by trader jim:
Lt Lisa - will you Pleeease stop wearing those pink skin tight, leotards and tights on the Bridge? You know what it does to me.....and the crew is starting to talk.... ;)
I know what you mean, but you were the one that got her the pink med-duty 'suit. :cool:

Speaking of 'suits capt'n, we have nothing on who or what caused the breach or killed Sparks. The only thing we know is that concentrated CJ was used in both cases.

We will keep you posted.

A bespectacled padre of the GTRC church passes the flummoxed Captain with his dead jani-bot, raises an eyebrow.

"Bad day in the fresher Captain Jim?" (makes sign of the cross over bot.). "For a small donation to the widowed Belters & Scouts orphanage, I can say a few words over the poor dear."
(sidesteps as a Lt Lisa-Navigator huffs by, tosses hot pink Vacc suit at Skipper Jim, trying to hold pants aloft in one hand, smoking 9mm in the other.
"Strange creatures ye have aboard here. I'll pray for a safe return from Jump space for us all.."
"In nomine Patrae, In nomine filiae, In nomine Spiritus Sanctus.."

(Father O slips into Lifts, continues prayer as the Fuming LT Lisa glares down hallway at the befuddled Skipper. Doors close. prayer stops. Power goes out. Lights go off. Kissing sound, Shocked gasp/ sound of pistol whipping commencing. Crashing sound in lift. Power comes on 25 seconds later. Maintenance hatch is ajar, The Father O has been slapped by a pistol packing LT, a red rose lies on the floor, and the Priest looks agog at the LT.
"I beg your pardon miss,(points upwards), he went thataways!"

1 TL 16 Laser Carbine

Music chips from around the Imperium (Jumps do tend to get dull).

HoloMag Display with subscriptions to 20 different business periodicals...and several ⌧ periodicals.

Laptop with business and bookkeeping software.

A K'Kree fanatics head polished, inlaid with precious gems and metals, and turning into a candy jar. (a surprise gift for our Aslan Steward, who despises K'Kree).

Several sets of current period businessware.

1 box of fnords

1 Imperial letter of marquee
file_23.gif

every crewmans locker should have a can of Female Vorpal Bunny MATING scent.....great fun at partys and formal dances,restraunts,ect, ect....just spray on any HUMAN..then run like Hell...and pray you dont get any on your self!!!!.....great laughs...

Clear plastic puzzle box with a key inside.
-Nobody on the crew knows how to open the box or what the key is for.

every crewmans locker should have a can of Female Vorpal Bunny MATING scent.....great fun at partys and formal dances,restraunts,ect, ect....just spray on any HUMAN..then run like Hell...and pray you dont get any on your self!!!!.....great laughs...
Unless you really into that sort of thing. :eek:

EEWWW!! You sickos!! :eek: :( :mad:

Intimacy with VB is Imperial high crime.
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

Ummmm???? so its a high crime?????

(quickley puts vorpal bunny back)

darn

and i thought i had a night of fun.

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
Unless you really into that sort of thing. :eek:

EEWWW!! You sickos!! :eek: :( :mad:

Intimacy with VB is Imperial high crime.
file_23.gif
file_22.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Trader Scott:
Ummmm???? so its a high crime?????

(quickley puts vorpal bunny back)

darn

and i thought i had a night of fun.

:eek:
file_21.gif
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
file_23.gif

Oh that's good.

But you attempted to commit a high crime. Please come with us, your now under investigation of Attempted Vorpal Snuggle Bunny Actions.
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

Trader Scott - you go righta head----

but it is kinda kinky----

hahahahahahahah :D ;)
:rolleyes: :eek:
file_21.gif
file_23.gif
:rolleyes:

you know what they say

once you go rabit
its hard to break the habit....

now if i can just find some DNA mod cat girls

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
Trader Scott - you go righta head----

but it is kinda kinky----

hahahahahahahah :D ;)
:rolleyes: :eek:
file_21.gif
file_23.gif
:rolleyes:

[QB]you know what they say

once you go rabit

I know this place in the Lynx constellation where you can get gem-mod Aslan/Human hybrids :cool:

Originally posted by Jewels:

once you go rabit

I know this place in the Lynx constellation where you can get gem-mod Aslan/Human hybrids :cool:

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jewels:

once you go rabit

Don't look at me....I just said I knew where they where. Besides, the Aslan males have enough problems with that old 3/1 female/male ratio to bother some furverts to like sampling DNA. The Solomani....on the other hand...

Back