• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

crewmans locker

Jewels sez-
"Don't look at me....I just said I knew where they where. Besides, the Aslan males have enough problems with that old 3/1 female/male ratio to bother some furverts to like sampling DNA. The Solomani....on the other hand... "
I shan't tell the Solly's if'n ye won't. ;)

....Men this is the new hand held HULL CRACKER...
just turn it on, select type of material you want to cut thru....draw a round circle with it and kick the Hull in....if it doesentwork the first time...try a different setting...sooner or later you will get in.....works in vacume and air....many many other uses too...can cut thru Battle Armor also....when the troops get theirs be sure to to give em plenty of training...this thing can even be used as a Stand Alone Weapon...
You can thank Admiral Trader Jim for this one!!!
file_22.gif
file_22.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
just turn it on, select type of material you want to cut thru....draw a round circle with it and kick the Hull in....if it doesentwork the first time...try a different setting...sooner or later you will get in.....works in vacume and air....many many other uses too...can cut thru Battle Armor also....when the troops get theirs be sure to to give em plenty of training...this thing can even be used as a Stand Alone Weapon...
file_22.gif
file_22.gif

file_22.gif
file_22.gif
Trader Jim
Could you please come with these nice gentleman from IMOJ. They have some questions about so classified military technology.

One thing we had in Traveller that was the ultimate fixit tool.

TL15 Duct Tape :eek:

Yeah I know that other bonding tech would developed, but it was MTU and inside joke item. The duct tape was vacuum/pressure rated, heat/cold resistence, puncture proof, and choice of colors, including traditional grey and transparent. :cool:

The only thing better is Darrian TL16 Duct Type which keeps seal integrity when used on a vacc suit joint! :cool:

Oddly enough TL16 Duct Type is on the Darrian export restrictions list. :( :confused:

You guys just stay outa my locker,,,this is MY invention,,,and im selling them .....and i might add, at a great proft.....MY - hear that, MY R&D boys built it!!!!.......MY lawyers Patented it....locked in!!! mine,mine,mine..... :eek: :eek:

You guys just stay outa my locker,,,this is MY invention,,,and im selling them .....and i might add, at a great proft.....MY - hear that, MY R&D boys built it!!!!.......MY lawyers Patented it....locked in!!! mine,mine,mine..... :eek: :eek:
Nope sorry, the Engineer/Scientist that created TL 15 Duct Tape made it a shareware copyright/patent, meaning anyone can produce it for a very reasonable one-time license fee.

It has become so common that IMOC, SPA, and JAS worked together to make a minimum performance standard, so the consumer doesn't have to worry about quality. ;)

Good Try. You can still market you own brand of Coffee Juice resistant Duct Tape. You are allowed to develop offshoots. The licensing is quite generous as long you agree to it. :cool:

you can keep your cheap A** scotch tape......you aint getting my NEW HULL CRACKER...you buncha *****@#$%&******!!!!!! :eek:
file_28.gif
file_28.gif
:mad:

you can keep your cheap A** scotch tape......you aint getting my NEW HULL CRACKER...you buncha *****@#$%&******!!!!!! :eek:
file_28.gif
file_28.gif
cheap A** scotch tape??

Hey Buddy! That cheap A** scotch tape, as you call it, save the butts of myself and my team many a times!
file_28.gif

As for hull cracker.
I thought highly concentrated and fortified Coffee Juice was the answer for hull/bulkhead breaching? :confused:

file_28.gif
file_28.gif
-----------------------------
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
!!!
Thanks guys I needed the larfs!

Trader Jim is now offering his newest invention for sale to any and all....Brand new type of OUT SIDE HULL SPRAY PAINT...zero gravity.....none chip....longer lasting....all colors and shades....

EXCELLENT FOR GRAFFITTI ARTISTS.......one example is to sneak up on LIAMS ship and spray paint .....
LIAM PICKS HIS NOSE, NANNER, NANNER, NANNER, OR...
LIAM IS AN OLD FUDDY DUDDY, NANNER,NANNER, NANNER!!!!....
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
:rolleyes:
:eek:

Trader Jim is now offering his newest invention for sale to any and all....Brand new type of OUT SIDE HULL SPRAY PAINT...zero gravity.....none chip....longer lasting....all colors and shades....

EXCELLENT FOR GRAFFITTI ARTISTS.......one example is to sneak up on LIAMS ship and spray paint .....
LIAM PICKS HIS NOSE, NANNER, NANNER, NANNER, OR...
LIAM IS AN OLD FUDDY DUDDY, NANNER,NANNER, NANNER!!!!....
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
:rolleyes:
:eek:
What colors do you have?

Do you have the Imperial Military Regulation Colors?

Is the HSP resistant against Coffee Juice?

Is the paint compatible with a PowerPainter?
:cool:

But Of course.....have it all.....You can TRUST GOOD OL TRADER JIM.....
file_22.gif
file_22.gif
Sweet!

I'll take an order of several colors

</font>
  • 50 Gallons of Lt Gray</font>
  • 50 Gallons of Marron</font>
  • 200 Gallons of Dull White</font>
  • 200 Gallons of Beige</font>
  • 20 Gallons of Black</font>
  • 10 Gallons of Hot Pink</font>
  • Spray cans of each of the fore mentioned colors and black</font>

Cool I can do that....that will be 87,000 Imperial Credits...will that be Cash....or are you using your Credit Card today Sir???

No Sir... I am sorry...you cant use LIAMS card...
his is no good and the card has been revoked...
matter of fact ...all of his crds have been pulled!!!....he now has NO MORE credit....Yes sir.....TRADER JIM has reported him.....something about LIAMS credit card SCAMS...
:eek: :eek: :eek:
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
file_22.gif
file_22.gif

Doc Robert A.Timberwolf Looking for a Star Port in columbus ohio area on earth in sol of sol sector to play or host a game. 18 years exspirance host an game play.

My med bay locker's are very large in my 50 ton med bay fully equiped: I store in my personal locker 4 emergancy survivalkits an med kits my TL15 Goss Mechinegun TL16 W/ 300Rds slap. neural stuner rifle w/ 12 charged mags.TL16 Sneak suit 3 each doc's size W/ TL15 pris goggles 3 each.
armer vac suit AC:7/5/5/5 w/ magnetic boots. mountian and rock climbing full and complete set of gear TL14 (if you are a rock climber like doc you will know). a pictur of my fev girl assorted some neked pic's she is hot.assorted hollow games some game boards from old earth games. high quility rashions 4 case's a good bottle of wiskie 5 good suits 2 tux's 2 officer Navel dress uniforms w full decorations with other matching items a pair of gold cuffs a gentlemens cain with a small sword an phaser combined TL16 378 peace troy once gold coins tarren gold coins.lock picking devise.exstra anagethics 2 cases of in case i am stranded for a long time. and a black book of friends an ladys i can go too.

Back