• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General Don't call them a Dog?

Monkeys make EXCEPTIONALLY BAD PETS for humans! :eek:
For one thing, monkeys are STRONGER than (most) humans, so in a contest of strength the human will usually lose.
Monkeys also BITE (in addition to their fecal projectile skills) and are quite capable of ripping your face off with their teeth while holding onto you so you can't get away when you've really pissed them off!

Do NOT try to domesticate a monkey (if you're a human)! All it takes is one fit of rage ... and then everyone is sorry ... 😭

For one thing, monkeys are STRONGER than (most) humans, so in a contest of strength the human will usually lose.
Monkeys also BITE (in addition to their fecal projectile skills) and are quite capable of ripping your face off with their teeth while holding onto you so you can't get away when you've really pissed them off!
That depends on what you mean when you say a money...

One can understand from a Brazilian Silvery_marmoset (link to wikipedia), where none of what you said would apply to an African Gorilla (I guess no link needed here), where all of it does...

For what's worth, same can be said about dogs, that can mean from a Mexican Chihuahua to a Great Dane hound...

Last edited:
For what's worth, same can be said about dogs, that can mean from a Mexican Chihuahua to a Great Dane hound---
images

:ROFLMAO: Nerfing Humans! That was hilarious and thought provokingly deep. Especially when discussed in gaming terminology.
In case it wasn't obvious, when I found the Tier Zoo channel on youtube, I basically lost 2 days ROFLcopterLMFAOing and just how unfairly brilliant the channel creator was (and still is, they release a new video every few months).

I HIGHLY recommend the Tier Zoo channel to anyone and everyone who learns better through gamer humor! 💯

Do NOT try to domesticate a monkey (if you're a human)! All it takes is one fit of rage ... and then everyone is sorry ... 😭
You are talking about a chimpanze, not a monkey. Large monkeys, such as the Japanese macaque, might be 25 lbs (11 kg for you Slave International unit believers). They are much stronger than proportional for a mini-me human of the same size, but not stronger than an adult male human. Except those who sit in chairs and type on keyboards all day...

Back