• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Flying Off the Shelf!

Reg i think we may be the last two to get our orders....if we ever get em.... which one of us do you think will be the last.....

i think i will...... :(

Originally posted by Reginald:
I hope it's not sold out. I haven't gotten my pre-order yet.

In my thirty-plus years' experience, I am the most ignored individual on the face of this planet. :(

As always, I'm to be picked last.

In my thirty-plus years' experience, I am the most ignored individual on the face of this planet. :(

As always, I'm to be picked last.
It looks like it's down to the three of us actually...

Just to let everyone know, since Trader Scott pre-ordered his in August (GenCon), I pre-ordered mine in June (Western Union Money Order dated 6-21-2002).

And yes, I paid it by money order, not credit card. I had a confirmation of receipt when Hunter sent me an email to download my gift bonus of Traveller's Aide #2. Since then, nothing.

Rose, I sure hope you are very busy tracking and processing pre-orders right now, including incoming emails, like the one I sent last week (to your address and the main Quiklink's address).

I posted this on the other thread about orders, and I'll repeat it here. I apologize for the problems. There are but two of us here to handle the orders and issues that have arrisen for some folks. We are taking care of issues and shipping the continuing flood of orders as quickly as possible.

If you haven't gotten a response, it is because either

a) you ran into the email problems we were having last week

b) we haven't had a chance to get back to you. Emailing me personally isn't going to get your question answered any faster, and may in fact cause further confusion around here as to who has already taken care of what.

We are getting through this, and we should be caught up with everyone by the end of the week.

Hunter

Walked into the store today and spotted the last copy sitting on the shelf.

As a rule, I detest d20, and swore that I'd never purchase another product using the system, but when I saw it I just couldn't resist--besides, when Hunter asked all those many months ago who actually intended to buy it, I said that I would.

Ah well, time to sit down and begin some serious reading...

Originally posted by DrSkull:
It's a FLOGGING MIRACLE

By some sort of Divine Providence I have my books this weekend afterall. It was not at my house at 7:00 Friday night, but at 8:00 Saturday morning there it was on my front step. I guess UPS sometimes delivers late-night or Saturday morning afterall.

So, all you flogging schmucks can now breathe a sign of relief, you are flogging schmucks no longer.
---------------------
This flogging Arkansasan Schmuck is glad the Dr Skull's delivery met only minimal resistance in the entropic snail-system of the almighty UPS/ FEDEX slug wars.
Schmuckingly yours,
Liam Petti-Flogger-McSchmuck

Still not got my copy. In England we've been short shipped and it is rare to find it just yet, but that should be rectified this week sometime.

All I can say is bless Travelling Man, York, who said they'd have it in for weekending 25th October and did
. I'll even forgive Al, the manager, who told me on the Tuesday it would be ~£24 and wilted as I strode to the counter on the Wednesday (it was £29.95).

It has shown up in both Travelling Man, and Leisure Games release schedules for that week (25/10/02) so mail order should be an option for UK buyers who are desperate and whose FLGS havn't enough stock.

Interestingly Travelling man York now only have one copy on the shelves (they had about six when I pounced...)

T20 has still not made it to the south of england yet :(
I'll try again next weekend, hopefully be able to snag a copy then. At least it gives me time to read through some of the background ideas from the old T4 rulebook :eek:

gent
file_22.gif

At this date and time, no response.
file_28.gif

Shot two emails to Rose on High Priority ("!") today.
I got mine on Friday. It's my experince that they will take care of you.
They really want you to be happy with T20.

Cleaned out my FLGS of their two remaining copies fer Holiday gifts for my gamers. Thats four tHB's under me roof. Haveta get the proper wrapping paper now... Christmas is coming! :D ;) :cool:

After weeks of bugging the local game stores one of them gets 8 copies in and sells out within a couple of days. I called today and was told I might get a copy by Friday, or by next Wednesday, but they've only got another 4 coming in! <grumble>

Still no Traveller in Sweden. My FLGS is dismayed, they're waiting for it as much as me and are beginning ot imagine conspiracies by now (something about amazing sales and unexpected demands and stuff)...

But I'll be brave and keep thumbing my MT instead :(

I just visited my FLGS, it's been a couple of months since I've been over to that side of town, they had 1 copy left, and that was from a re-order, the original order having sold out.

Just an observation...

You know, for a game book that is priced $45 (US), it is selling pretty well.

And so far, no gripe about the price.

Back