• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Flying Off the Shelf!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh

It appears that there is a shipping strike on the west coast of the US - and books travelleing towards australia are affected.

Apparently it will be weeks before it arrives now!

It was due Tuesday just gone!

Looks like I'll be mail ordering direct from Quicklink - I wonder how this Paypal stuff works

Originally posted by DrSkull:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by far-trader:

I kid, just as long as I get my preorder via USPS in Canada before Dr. Skull gets his UPS express in the USA
I wanna see how long and how loud he can scream
file_21.gif
To quote Eric Cartman
"I hate you guys, so very much"[/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]_______________________________________________
Runs hands over second copy that arrived by the UPS Brown truck today possessively (my precioussssssssssssssssssss!)
file_23.gif
file_23.gif

Cripes, even Arkansas schmucks before me.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh
AAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHH

AAHHHHHHHH

I mean, I'm in Pennsylvania for cripes sake, hardly far away or isolated, every schmuck on earth is getting his at least a day before me. ANd if it doesn't come today, I've got to wait until monday (the only good thing about USPS is that they, unlike UPS, deliver on Saturday)

I hate you guys, so very much

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh
AAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHH

AAHHHHHHHH

I mean, I'm in Pennsylvania for cripes sake, hardly far away or isolated, every schmuck on earth is getting his at least a day before me. ANd if it doesn't come today, I've got to wait until monday (the only good thing about USPS is that they, unlike UPS, deliver on Saturday)

This michigan schmucks got his book yesterday... I've already read a third of it

Don't feel bad, Doc. I'm in PA too and am still waiting for mine.

Maybe it'll be there today when I get home from work.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh
AAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHH

AAHHHHHHHH

file_23.gif
GLOAT
file_23.gif

Not to gloat but, I'm in Pittsburgh, PA. I got mine a week last Wednesday (10/16/2). My bud in State College, PA got his two days ago. Both from our local game shops. Walked right in, bought it off the shelf. Nice and simple.
:cool:

Originally posted by Zenon:
Don't feel bad, Doc. I'm in PA too and am still waiting for mine.

Maybe it'll be there today when I get home from work.
Likewise! I'm starting to drive my wife nuts by looking out the front window every time I hear anything larger than a scooter go down the street!

Every flogging schmuck on earth
On the plus side, I guess that makes me not a flogging schmuck.

Hmmm...I think I'd rather be flogging smuck with his copy of T20. :(

Well if it helps Dr. Skull, I'm in Michigan and I have yet to receive my playtester comp copy. Of course, I didn't even see that they needed my address until like the 19th or something, and I bought a copy last Friday so I really don't care when it arrives, but I thought I would just let you know

Allen

The book has hit several stores in the SF Bay Area (California, that is...). The one I was in this afternoon reported more than a dozen already sold.

I got my pre-order while I was away this weekend. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB to all the staff who helped put it together. Local store is trying to get some copies, seems the owner did not believe me on the hot nature of the book. You can lead a horse to water...

Originally posted by SilverMarble:
I got my pre-order while I was away this weekend. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB to all the staff who helped put it together. Local store is trying to get some copies, seems the owner did not believe me on the hot nature of the book. You can lead a horse to water...
I'm still not a flogging smuck. :(

I just called the house & was informed that no nice brown UPS truck stopped by this morning.
:( :(

Still waiting on my pre-order. Hard to resist not going out & buying a copy to read. Oh well, I'll give it another week then start to wonder.

DougB

Noooooooooooooo!
My FLGS just got the word from their distributor, Alliance (sp?), that T20 is: "Sold out. No more to be found, go stuff yourselves silly swedes - no traveller goodness for you! Entire first printing sold out."
Okay, so that bit about silly swedes and stuffing I made up, but the rest was the line they got from their supplier of rpgs.
Thus, no Traveller Handbooks in Sweden. So I'd like to know, from someone who has the info:

1: Is this true, is the danged books sold out allready?

2: If yes, will there be a second printing? Pretty pretty please... :(

Back