• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

I have FOUR Xboat subscriptions available

robject

SOC-14 10K
Admin Award
Marquis
If there's anyone who wants Xboat mailed to their home, I have FOUR subscriptions available*. This consists of:

* Xboat issues 1, 2, 3, and the Special Supplement mailed to your home this month.
* Xboat issue 4 mailed to your home when it's published and printed.

So, I'll take the first FOUR.

Send me an email: robert -dot- eaglestone -at- gmail -dot- com.

DETAIL

I maintained a small reserve of Xboat No. 1, in case of delivery failures. Now that we're well into issue three, these can be released.

Yes the the X-Boats magazines.

Hi Robert, its Azhanti or as known as John Devine of DevineDesign@Coolsite.net ; Yes I would love to get the 4 Issues of the X-Boat and any future Issues also #5-20. Hoping for Lots of publications from you.

send me a paypal Invoice or address for Payments or other Invoice (Googlepay, etc...) to My email and I will sent the Money right away.

John.Devine@myself.com or to the 2nd address Azhanti.101jd@gmail.com

I was also wondering IF I could get 2 copies of each book. let me know, Thanks

John.

Yes the the X-Boats magazines.

Hi Robert, its Azhanti or as known as John Devine of DevineDesign@Coolsite.net ; Yes I would love to get the 4 Issues of the X-Boat and any future Issues also #5-20. Hoping for Lots of publications from you.

send me a paypal Invoice or address for Payments or other Invoice (Googlepay, etc...) to My email and I will sent the Money right away.

John.Devine@myself.com or to the 2nd address Azhanti.101jd@gmail.com

I was also wondering IF I could get 2 copies of each book. let me know, Thanks

John.
Hey John, check out the PM I sent you?

Back