• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

New Patent of Nobility

And to think I too have been granted such a boon - and only 7 parsecs away. We must do lunch sometime.

Newly risen to Duke of the Solomani Rim, of Langelos. Langelos jump 6 map

Now to see just where the residence is - hopefully there is a nice view. Though the air is very thin, those pesky particulates do create quite the sunset.

Oh, dear...

Oh, my...

Elevated to the lofty heights of a Duchy, by his Grace, the Emporer.

Duke of Eneldun, Solomani Rim, 0326, A31498A-E

More than just a bookmark for my softcover edition of Agent of the Imperium. :D

I have to Echo, Congratulations your Grace.... may your royal line prosper and flourish.

Thank you to his Imperial Majesty! I have also been recognized as a Duke of the Third Imperium: Shushaka / Corridor 1109.

By his Imperial Grace

I am pleased to announce the accession of moi to Duke of the Imperial Core
Nimluin - B576965-C (2209/Core)

Appearently I require close supervision.

Imperial Patent# 3676

His Majesty, Emperor Avery, in his wisdom, has honored me by elevating me to the Dukedom of Shaia (Vland 3215; B64A998-E).

I'm now moving there, while leaving the administration of my Marquisate in Ashgtaz Tyui, in Vegan Autonomous District to a legate, as they are quite apart...

Long life to Emperor Avery!

His Majesty, Emperor Avery, in his wisdom, has honored me by elevating me to the Dukedom of Shaia (Vland 3215; B64A998-E).

I'm now moving there, while leaving the administration of my Marquisate in Ashgtaz Tyui, in Vegan Autonomous District to a legate, as they are quite apart...

Long life to Emperor Avery!

Congratulations, Your Grace!

The Marquis of Zendiisica (Corrodor 2534) is proud to announce that we have been made Duke of Gvadh (DAGU 0906) ... and are honored to serve His Imperial Majesty on such an extraordinary world.

Thank you Savage! Shushaka is a hell of a world, excuse me, HellWorld! A high honor none the less. Shaka Kama'ainas!

Duke John of Shushaka. HellWorlds require a strong hand. The Emperor has chosen well. I am certain your subsector and sector Imperial Navy forces are at your service, as always.

Long live the Emperor!

His Grace the Duke of Nimluin of the Imperial Core is pleased to announce his accession of the title of Viscount of Malapaan C426841-9 (Vland 1535). His grace is thankful for the imperial generosity and confidence.

His Grace the Duke of Nimluin of the Imperial Core is pleased to announce his accession of the title of Viscount of Malapaan C426841-9 (Vland 1535). His grace is thankful for the imperial generosity and confidence.

Congratulations, Your Grace. Your new lands and title have been recorded by the Imperial College of Arms.

The Marquis of Zendiisica (Corrodor 2534) is proud to announce that we have been made Duke of Gvadh (DAGU 0906) ... and are honored to serve His Imperial Majesty on such an extraordinary world.

The Marquis of Zendiisica (Corrodor 2534) is speechless at the honor to announce that we have also been made Duke of Amnukun (VLAN 3212).

In honor of the fact that we now appear to govern two worlds and have substantial holdings on a third, celebrations will be held on all three worlds for three months, sufficient time for the TL 14 party favors to arrive from Amnukun.

Long Live the Emperor!

The Marquis of Zendiisica (Corrodor 2534) is speechless at the honor to announce that we have also been made Duke of Amnukun (VLAN 3212).

In honor of the fact that we now appear to govern two worlds and have substantial holdings on a third, celebrations will be held on all three worlds for three months, sufficient time for the TL 14 party favors to arrive from Amnukun.

Long Live the Emperor!

Recorded in the heraldic records, Your Grace. Congratulations.

Back