• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Psi Shields

One could argue that without the IN Anti-Psi hull shielding of 5-8% as upthread suggests, that yes, those portions of the vessel (bridge & engineering) are either immune from --or resistant to attempts of use of clairvoyance/ teleportation/ telepathy (life detection for example) based on the high amounts of electricity/ power generation running there.

That leaves the rest of the ship vulnerable however without Andrew's solution I should think..

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
...That leaves the rest of the ship vulnerable however without Andrew's solution I should think..
Which sounds just about right to me for the level of dramatic interest I like. The special ops teleport teams may be able to get aboard but still have to fight to gain control of the critical areas.

Or for a fast stow away Psionic refugee seeking to get the hell off a world he/she/ it was hunted on/ exposed on... :eek:
file_23.gif

Back