• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller Novels and Fiction

<<<a first-person autobiography by old Yaskoydray himself.>>>

Actually, I always thought it would be a cool idea to have Grandfather come out of his pocket universe every once in a while to see how things are going. Maybe like a vacation or something, or to check up on any projects he's still had running (sambyquis or whatever) and charter the character's ship. This would make for very interesting novel writing. Have Grandfather pretend to be a rich investor combing the galaxy for "new investments" while he's really just checking on projects.

later,

Scout

I just thought of another one:

How about an archaeologist finds the rumored Ancient Star Tranciever (My original Traveller GM made this one up - it's supposed to be a Hyperspace Telegraph machine) and the rest of the galaxy rushes to steal it, destoy it, or market it. At the end, it gets hidden in some government warehouse like the Ark of the Covenant in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

later,

Scout

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MJD:
I have one Traveller novel written.... Both are with publishers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has rights to publish Traveller(r) fiction?

Publication of the TNE novel "Diaspora Phoenix" has been agreed. Tentative date is March 2002.

Publication of the TNE novel "Diaspora Phoenix" has been agreed. Tentative date is March 2002.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many congratulations MJD! I'll look forward to reading that...

Publication of the TNE novel "Diaspora Phoenix" has been agreed. Tentative date is March 2002.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent. Will this be through QuikLink?

------------------
Paul

I am currently invovled in play testing T20 run by a refree in Anchorage that would make a great read. As with any good campaign there are many plot lines running at the same time. The game is full of intrigue, politics, romance and action.

Back