• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller5 Private Access Forum Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Pre-order Customer

Hi ALL,

I'm looking forward to all the versions of T5, and have preordered.

So can I have access to the Preorder stuff, please.

Keep The Flame...
...sevarian (ian2005@sevarian.com)

I'm all caught up again, with only five problem users still in limbo. If you haven't been given access, and don't have a PM from me about a problem, then you did not follow hunter's instructions.

I'm caught up, and down to four problem users. If you don't have access, you didn't follow Hunter's instructions :)

Tom: yes you can, because I'm caught up again!

Still a few problems out there though...

Hi Don, Hunter

I posted earlier with my pre-order and set up my email to correspond as requested yet have not recieved any PM and cannot see the group membership label under the User CP menu...any idea whats up?

Starflyer

If you haven't sent me a "join request" (and that's not a PM or e-mail), please review Hunter's instructions. You have to issue a "join request" on the boards here for me to give you access.

Don: OK -

Email addresses at CotI is the same as the one used to order T5? check.
"Join request" sent? check.

Next:

Wait... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Is this silliness necessary, what is this going to accomplish? I spend 35$ at the very beginning of the year to purchase a product. It, I believe was supposed to be released Jan 31. Does anybody know when the product is going to be delivered, and do I need to deal with this message board to get the product?
sorry if I am a little frustrated

Join request

This is a join request to the forum as per instructions.....yes I am a pre-order customer and my e-mails match.

thanks

grim

slugoz12: No, this silliness is NOT necessary. If you do not wish to participate in T5 development, and do not want to see the unfinished material before the CD-ROM is burned, no, you need not worry.

And if you want a refund, simply contact Hunter, and he will take care of you.

I'm working on catching up on join requests now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back