• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What settings would you like to see for Traveller?

I'd love to see a game set in Peter Hamilton's Confederation (Neutron Alchemist, et al. ) universe, but I can see it being a little too much into transhumanism for Traveller.

I also like the gritty, early stellar tech of the Colonial Marines from the Aliens movie, and I'd love to see that explored/expanded.

Alien, Blue planet and Revelation Space would top my list for setting books.
Battlestar Galactica, Red Mars etc might be nearby as well.

I also like the gritty, early stellar tech of the Colonial Marines from the Aliens movie, and I'd love to see that explored/expanded.

As would I. I have the old Leading Edge Games Aliens RPG. It has enough to run with, and was nicely written and lain out. But, like all of Leading Edge's games, it was also a bit cumbersome systemwise. (It is compatible with both Rhand and Phoenix Command. For what that's worth.)

I am trying to start a game with Bolos in the mix for the PC's to find and deal with..., but both the Co-Dominiun and the Humanx Commonwealth would offer great places to play. Morre the Co-Do than the Commonwealth I would think.

Back