• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What would you like to do with Traveller in 2017?

Alas, I'm on the opposite end of the contenent from you. :( New York.

If we had the capability where we play we'd set up a Skype or something for you, but the building sucks for wireless. Our phones only work half the time and generally only when significant others call wanting to know when we are coming home. There's always room at the table for another crew member.

I hope to actually get a game going at some point. I'm just waiting for the proper muse to strike.

On a somewhat related note, I'm going to be working on divesting myself of most of my physical collection of books (mostly non-gaming books) as I work on de-cluttering the house a little bit. I'm also considering moving my PC tower and plugging it into our living room TV full time and getting rid of the desk.

Face to face old-school Classic Traveller. We play for about 4-5 hours every other week. There is a core of 6 players (not counting me) and 2-3 others that drift in and out depending on what we are playing; some prefer Traveller and some Dark Albion. If you live in Portland OR check the game calendar for Guardian Games for when the next session is.

Heh, too bad getting out of the house for gaming just doesn't work for me right now...

Frank

Just a reminder: Please don't post email addresses in threads - send them via private message.

Finish the fiction that support MTU setting so that the alieness of the whole thing doesn't appear so when in the context of a series of stories.

Plus maybe some HG2 and pocket empires to support that solo play.

Back